From Oracle FAQ
The following main replication methods and options are available:
- Oracle Materialized views (snapshot replication)
- Materialized views and materilaized view logs are mostly used for unidirectional (one-way) replication. For example, when you need to pull data in from various other Oracle databases.
- Oracle Advanced Replication
- Advanced replication support unidirectional replication, multiple masters, conflict resolution, etc.
- Oracle streams allows for data to be captured, staged and transformed. Streams will eventually replace Advanced Replication.
- This section discusses other products that can be used in an Oracle environment to replicate data.
NOTE: Replication to and from non-Oracle databases are supported via Oracle's Gateway products.
Here is a list of Third Party Replication Products.