Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Help needed for OWB10.2.0.2 registering Targets (OWB10.2.0.2, Oracle 9.2.0.7)
Help needed for OWB10.2.0.2 registering Targets [message #304129] Tue, 04 March 2008 03:45
Uwe
Hello,

we are currently running from one error in the next error by upgarding from OWB10.1.0.31 to 10.2.0.2

1.) I have had forget to intall the Patch to 10.2.0.2 and so I needed to install it afterwards. For this I decide to drop the OWB Repository in the Target DB. The Repository DB for OWB is on a diffrent server and was "untouched" that time.
If I try to register the target schemes from the target DB they are not available in the "Advanced Install" on reposinst.
BUT - for the deployment they are not ready installed.
Did yomeone know in which table the information is stored which target-schemes are registerd ? It could not be one of the Repository User, because I dropped them, It has to be a table maybe in the target schema ?

2.) After registering the target schema with the Design-Center the jobs could not be deployed correctly. They are failing with

unexpected Error, please call Oracle Support

3.) Mappings gone invalid some time after they were deployed sucessfully, we are currently searching for the cause of this, but we're not finding something yet.

by now this Version seems to be too buggy to work, but we do need it in case of stepping from Solaris 8 to 10, and OWB10.1 ist not runable on Solaris10

regards
Uwe
Previous Topic: working with constant
Next Topic: error while redeploying
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:48:14 CDT 2024