Home » Applications » Other Application Suites » Item Cross Reference/data base retention/report data
Item Cross Reference/data base retention/report data [message #284889] Sun, 02 December 2007 10:43 Go to next message
Simon Berriochoa
Forgive me all I am simply an operations person that has been the functional head of many Oracle implementations that is looking for some help to address issues in a system I recently inherited.

When using the standard Oracle cross reference function in your order entry screen is it configurable to populate in the "ordered item" field, the actual sku number the manual cross reference string located or is it a customization to not populate the cross reference number in its place in that field?

Thank you
Re: Item Cross Reference/data base retention/report data [message #284891 is a reply to message #284889] Sun, 02 December 2007 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Is this an Oracle Apps. question? If so, someone will move it to a more appropriate forum (i.e. the one you'll probably get a more accurate answer).
Re: Item Cross Reference/data base retention/report data [message #284892 is a reply to message #284891] Sun, 02 December 2007 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon Berriochoa
Thanks again sorry I ended up here from the search engine on this site. Can I just delete it and move it there myself?
Re: Item Cross Reference/data base retention/report data [message #284903 is a reply to message #284892] Sun, 02 December 2007 15:18 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
No; one of the moderators will do it for you (just name the correct Forum you'd like your question to be moved to).
Previous Topic: Need to develop simple UI for Oracle Apps Data access
Next Topic: per_qualifications and per_establishment_attendances
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:48:24 CDT 2024