Home » RDBMS Server » Backup & Recovery » TSPITR
TSPITR [message #269597] Sun, 23 September 2007 13:01 Go to next message
emreb
Hii All ..
In TSPITR that Full Automated or own aux instance, recovered database and aux instance must be in same machine ??
I am asking this question because of I have performed automated tspitr in same machine successfully but in own aux scenario,I tried to own aux instance in diffrent machine like clone.
I copied all backup and archive logs into same directory structure.Used DB_FILE_NAME_CONVERT for auxiliary set files and SET NEWNAME for recovery set files everything has been ok(rman used archive log and export tablespace data) until rman looks for recovered datafiles and fail because recovered files on diffrent machine.
At least I think so Smile Error message is this

Note:Z drive is orginal location of oracle.C drive is in diffrent machine for new name statement.

Best Regards

RMAN-11003: failure during parse/execution of SQL statement: alter database rename file 'Z:\ORACLE\
PRODUCT\10.2.0\ORADATA\ORCL\DEN.DBF' to 'C:\AUXX\ORADATA\ORCL\DEN.DBF'
ORA-01511: error in renaming log/data files
ORA-01141: error renaming data file 7 - new file 'C:\AUXX\ORADATA\ORCL\x.DBF' not found
ORA-01110: data file 7: 'Z:\ORACLE\PRODUCT\10.2.0\ORADATA\ORCL\x.DBF'
ORA-27041: unable to open file
OSD-04002: unable to open file
O/S-Error: (OS 2) The system cannot find the file specified.
Re: TSPITR [message #269615 is a reply to message #269597] Sun, 23 September 2007 21:22 Go to previous message
Arju

Make sure the datafile 7 is in specified location and the user has permission to access it.
Previous Topic: how to recover archive file from asm
Next Topic: Converting Standby database to normal database
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 15:40:55 CDT 2024