Home » Server Options » Replication » Foreign Keys in Replication
Foreign Keys in Replication [message #250830] Wed, 11 July 2007 08:25 Go to next message
Lama
Hi Guys,

Am in a situation that i have a multimaster replication installed on 3 main servers... I put all the tables in my system in one group for maintaining the foriegn keys , but now when i do the replication (push the transactions) I got an error that a foreign key was violated, when I disabled the constraint then do replication then enable the constraint again, it worked with me...

So am not sure what should i do to solve this, I mean is there a way to give an order for the inserts of the tables (master table before the detailed table) ...

Thanks in-advance,
Re: Foreign Keys in Replication [message #251063 is a reply to message #250830] Thu, 12 July 2007 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lama

and if this might help... I checked the update statement which caused the error while pushing in the replication and it's on the master table and not updating the pk of that table !!!!!
Re: Foreign Keys in Replication [message #251160 is a reply to message #251063] Thu, 12 July 2007 09:51 Go to previous message
DreamzZ
Theres another option of merge..
Previous Topic: About Suppliment Logging
Next Topic: error encountered while refreshing materialized view
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:44:19 CDT 2024