Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Financials Program Manager / Manufacturing (Pompano Beach, FL, USA)
Oracle Financials Program Manager / Manufacturing (Pompano Beach, FL, USA) [message #228702] Tue, 03 April 2007 15:58
SWolfeBSEd

I am seeking to fill the following position. If interested, please contact me at swolfe @ ciber.com

Steven

Position: Program Manager for Oracle Financials Implementation
Start: Could start next week. Must have system implemented by end of July.

Extremely Strategic Position
Must have this person identified and ready to go by end of week if possible.
A publicly traded company comprised of four divisions is in the process of implementing the Jesta I.S Suite. Jesta I.S. is an end to end software solutions provider for the soft goods and specialty markets. Their software solution suite empowers retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers to increase visibility across both their internal and external supply chain. The suite is built on an Oracle Database with Business Objects as the reporting tool.

The company is about to purchase Oracle Financials to work as a back end to the Jesta suite. They are looking for CIBER to provide a seasoned Program Manager with functional knowledge of Oracle Financials, specifically setting up and restructuring GL. They are migrating off Mass 200 Financials. They spoke about using Oracle Accelerator as they need to implement by July. They are committed to going as vanilla as possible but will need the PM to guide them through business change management based upon experience. This person also needs to be able to direct both the Jesta and Oracle teams in interfacing the two suites. They should also be willing to roll up their sleeves to help the implementation proceed on schedule. Want them to have the what do I need to get done rather than the what can I get done approach.

The ultimate direction from the client is "make it work"!!!!! They need to be the eyes and ears and oversight for the Jesta team and the team that will be doing the Oracle Financials Implementation. Must have participated in Oracle Financials Implementations. Must be able to make sure that the interfaces that will be developed (PLSQL) between Oracle and Jesta work. Must have strong deployment and integration know how. This company is driven by a manufacturing environment.

Needs to provide best practices and distinguish must do's from nice to have's. They need to have the right temperament, attitude and drive for a High Burn Role. Operationally this company must change the way they do business.. This person must have the where with all to make sure this works with a focus on implementing best practices.

[Updated on: Wed, 04 April 2007 01:52] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Database admin (Helsinki, Finland)
Next Topic: LEAVE APPS CONSULT'G, THEN -->?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:52:10 CDT 2024