Home » Other » Marketplace » Will Work at no Cost for more Experience...
Will Work at no Cost for more Experience... [message #197495] Wed, 11 October 2006 08:23
ImTheodore
To all,

My company went through an Oracle EBusiness Suite Conversion 4 years ago. Last year it was decided that the Applications were too difficult for our end users, we have since went back to our legacy mainframe system.

During the conversion, I had the daunting task of being involved in every part of the project, we have a small IT staff of 2. I was able to learn an enormous amount about Oracle spread across all areas, from Project Management to DBA to Business Analysis/Gap Analysis, Data Conversion/Import, Metalink, etc...

I wish to continue my career in Oracle but have found it impossible to get job unless I'm an "expert" in one area.

If anyone need help in some area or Oracle that will help enhance my knowledge I'd be willing to offer anything I can do at no cost with the hope that one day I can get back in the Oracle circle on a full time basis.

Also, if you have any suggestion on how I might find a position, I'd appreciate that too.

Thanks,
Dave
Previous Topic: Oracle open World Full Conference Pass
Next Topic: Wanted Oracle 11i Trainers at Hyderabad, India
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 07:50:09 CDT 2024