Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle 11i e-Business General Ledger Lead (Hong Kong, HK )
Oracle 11i e-Business General Ledger Lead (Hong Kong, HK ) [message #193013] Thu, 14 September 2006 09:46
calyan_d

Skills -- Oracle 11i e-Business General Ledger implementation

Job description:
High profile consulting client seeks a solid Oracle 11i GL Lead for an overseas contract position. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking to gain experience overseas with a Fortune 500 company. All visa requirements will be taken care of by the company.

Candidate must have experience implementing Oracle e-Business Suite 11i for the GL module with three+ years implementing relevant Oracle products.

Application Team Lead for Oracle GL

* Design the Oracle Applications configuration and RICEW component customizations to meet the business process design and application requirements.
* Use the business process requirements to drive out application requirements and metrics.
* Assist in defining and reviewing requirements for the application.
* Validate the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements.
* Supervise client in completing designs.
* Inform the project manager of any issues that may affect other areas of the project as discovered.
* Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Validation Task Overview ensuring the application design and related work products satisfy the requirements.
* Develop an application prototype and conduct conference room pilot to validate the configuration design and explore Oracle Applications gap resolution options.
* Conduct Oracle Applications training for conference room pilot participants.
* Participate in transitioning the designs to the programmers and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the designs.
* Understand that this role is more focused on the overall process flow and user experience than the integration solution designer role.
* Provide status to project management regarding the process area.
* Knowledge of the functionality provided by Oracle Applications
* Ability to transform customer requirements into a workable design at the functional and/or technical levels
* Ability to translate functional requirements into technical terms relevant to Oracle Applications to coordinate and assist with the detailed technical design tasks
* Facilitation experience for conducting user design and review sessions and running stakeholder agreement meetings
* Familiarity with Joint Application Design (JAD) session, Conference Room Pilot (CRP), and similar approaches and principles
* Familiarity with business process design concepts and principles
* Deep functional knowledge of Oracle Applications: configuration/development experience is not necessary, but knowledge of how functionality can be supported through the technology is needed
* Some project management skills

Pay rate: open and daily expenses will be covered with benefits
Length: 6 months+

Project language: is English but chainese language is required

NOTE: CHAINESE LANGUAGE IS MANDATORY AND ANY EXPERIENCE IN CHINA OR HONG KONG IS ADVANTAGEOUS
Apply your resume to kalyan@elineuk.com with updated resume,contact details, pay rates and availability for the project

[Updated on: Fri, 15 September 2006 03:27] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Please help Its about career
Next Topic: Dallas, TX - Oracle People Needed!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:45:25 CDT 2024