Home » Other » Marketplace » ***E-Business Suite Analyst in MD WANTED!!!***
***E-Business Suite Analyst in MD WANTED!!!*** [message #189908] Mon, 28 August 2006 07:46
mvorob
Hi!

I am glad to present you the position that my Client has. This is a large Power Source Company located in Baltimore, MD.

Now they are looking for an Analyst. Please, have a look at the description given below.

This position will be primarily responsible for the daily production support of our corporate finance, accounting and supply chain systems, as well as project work. You will develop, test, and maintain programs associated with Oracle’s E-Business Suite. You must have strong analytical background and the skills required to troubleshoot and resolve software related problems. The ability to successfully interact with other team members, 3rd party companies, and customers to drive product adoption and improve product quality is critical.

Qualifications (Required)

• 2+ years experience maintaining Oracle E-Business Suite
• 2+ full life-cycle implementations of Oracle E-Business Suite
• Experience working with at least two of the following Oracle modules: Project Accounting, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, Inventory, Order Management, Oracle Warehouse Management
• Strong SQL and PL/SQL programming skills and experience
• Experience using Oracle Developer Suite 6i (Forms, Reports, Workflow)
Plus - TIBSCO experience

If you are interested in becoming a member of a dedicated team in a large company that has a great reputation and offers a competitive salary and full health benefits+ productivity bonuses, please contact Marsha Vorob at mvorob at unitedtechno dot net or 410-344-7979.

Thank you for your attention!
Previous Topic: training center - small business
Next Topic: System and Database Administrator - New York NY USA
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:15:14 CDT 2024