Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Jdeveloper - Multipule Records.
Jdeveloper - Multipule Records. [message #188305] Thu, 17 August 2006 19:54 Go to next message
chetwyn
Hi guys. Been doing webservice for around 2 weeks now. I can consume single return values(from Java and the DB) only, but I need to consume multiple records from the DB, like a ref cursor output for example.

I cant use oracle as I'm running 8i here. Sad so... I need to do it all in Java running through the OC4J container.

Can someone please point me to where I can learn these skills???

Also - I have a ref cursor webservice.. I need to consume around 100 records via this service and do some processing before I dump them intot eh DB.

The dev env I've have is oracle 8i, Standalone OC4j 10 and Jdevelkper 10.1.3...

looking everywhere for examples of multipule record examples. I found this:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/warehouse/sdk/web_services/ws_multi_record.html

but it doesn't for for Jdeveloper.

please help.

Thx

[Updated on: Thu, 17 August 2006 20:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Jdeveloper - Multipule Records. [message #188343 is a reply to message #188305] Fri, 18 August 2006 02:37 Go to previous message
orafaqer
Very poor problem description (or my english skills maybe Smile) I can't get it.
What are you looking for? Give us more concrete requirements, please.
PS. JDeveloper is just one of IDEs. All you have to know is Java. That's always necessary and sufficient.
Previous Topic: Calling webservices in forms
Next Topic: Problems with DBMS_XMLQUERY
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:08:43 CDT 2024