Home » Other » Marketplace » JDE VARs, Integrators and Consultants can now sell Field Service Dispatch and Mobile Work-Order
JDE VARs, Integrators and Consultants can now sell Field Service Dispatch and Mobile Work-Order [message #177434] Wed, 14 June 2006 10:20 Go to next message
gcicio
JDE VARs, Integrators and Consultants can now sell Field Service Dispatch and Mobile Work-Order Management tighly integrated with JD Edwards.

Astea International currently looking to setup resale relationships with Oracle/JDE VARs, Systems Integrators and Consultants to enable them to deliver Field Service Dispatch, Management and Mobility for Field Technicians as either part of a new implementation or as part of an incremental revenue opportunity that has a significant ROI.

Astea International has tried and proven Field Service Management, Dispatch and Mobile technician user applications that are tightly integrated with JD Edwards and deployed at six different companies, services hundreds of technicians.

This functionality can also be delivered in an On-Demand model or an On-Premise model.

We would like to explore your interest in partnering to deliver this capability to your customers and prospects. Should you have any questions or require additional information or customer references, please call me directly.

Best regards,

Greg Cicio
215-682-2148
Re: JDE VARs, Integrators and Consultants can now sell Field Service Dispatch and Mobile Work-Order [message #224748 is a reply to message #177434] Thu, 15 March 2007 05:50 Go to previous message
NiteenTorne

Hello,

I am a JD Edwards Distribution and Logistics Functional Consultant. Please contact me if I can be of any help/aid to you in your venture.

Please find attached herewith my detailed resume for your information.

Waiting for an early reply.

Thanks and regards,

Niteen Torne
91-9819433323

[Updated on: Thu, 15 March 2007 08:33] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne or OneWorld Consultants (Belgium)
Next Topic: how to get entry level job..
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 10:04:47 CDT 2024