|Openings for APPS SECURITY (Bangalore, India) [message #176194]
||Wed, 07 June 2006 05:17
Registered: June 2006
IT Operational Controls (WP4) Organizations. |
Security Access & Identity Management Administrator – (A4/A5)
Location: Corporate Center (APAC)
The position is primarily responsible for centrally administering all identity and access management functions for the corporation’s applications using ITSM Identity Management Process, associated tools and other relevant tools.
Work Process Responsibilities/Major Deliverables:
Security Access/Identity Administration
• Responsible for provisioning corporate accounts, new access user or group rights, adding, deleting, and changing both application and system level access.
• Grant, remove, update, Applications access. These changes include, trouble shoot/correct userid access problems, delete, deactivate, changes to authorizations and creations of User Ids.
• Liaison to the Business to coordinate access granting and approvals
• Responsible for on-going implementation and conformity with all Lucent Security's Business Assurance Instructions (LBAI) for access, including privileged access and password administration
• Participate in system audits according to business practice and ensure appropriate approvals and records are maintained for audit purposes.
• Interface with application and system administrators, corporate directory administrators, helpdesk personnel, and end users.
• Coordinate the periodic (Annual) re-certification process
• Manage the re-synchronization of Identity Management tool to the application/infrastructure components
• Support the on-going enroll of applications into the Identity Management tool
• Perform analysis and support for the ongoing automation of provisioning (connectors, etc.)
Job Skills Required:
In-Depth Knowledge/Management Perspective in the Following Aspects of Security Management:
• Strong understanding of ERP’s and Financial Applications
• Strong understanding Lucent Legacy Applications
• Knowledge of Legacy applications, processes and procedures
• Knowledge of Database structure and design
• Strong knowledge of applications and applications access management
• Knowledge of IT application and infrastructure portfolio and landscape
• Familiarity with Roles Based Access Control (RBAC) and an understanding of Lucent Security's Business Assurance Instructions.
• Ability To Conduct Trend Analysis & Recommend Actions
Professional Skills and Competencies:
• Performs Well in High Stress environment
• Capacity to Manage Multiple Significant Situations Simultaneously
• Strong Collaboration Skills and Ability to Influence Without Direct Accountability
• Conflict Resolution
Mind River Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Suite # 512, 4th Floor, Oxford Towers, 139, Airport Road
Bangalore - 560 008, India
Telephone: +91.80.3052.1600 Extn 767
Direct : +91.80.3057.5767
[Updated on: Thu, 08 June 2006 01:56] by Moderator
Report message to a moderator