Home » Other » Marketplace » Career path -- Oracle Apps Training
Career path -- Oracle Apps Training [message #167456] Thu, 13 April 2006 03:12 Go to next message
saichak
I have 3+ years of experience in software development, mainly in Microsoft Platform like VB,SQL Server. I have very little experience in Oracle and mainly is a front end developer. Now I desperately want to move to Oracle jobs , specially Oracle Apps. What I really need to know is, would it be of any help if I take "Oracle Apps Technical Consultant" training from Oracle University. After training I shall be nothing but a fresher in this field. SO, would it be possible for me to find a job with ease ?

Could anyone please give me some proper advice and ideas regarding my queries?
Re: Career path -- Oracle Apps Training [message #175945 is a reply to message #167456] Tue, 06 June 2006 03:21 Go to previous message
konka_kiran

Hi,

The Oracle Applications E-Business Suite Development Environment Includes :

Oracle Forms Developer 6i
Oracle Reports Developer 6i
Oracle Application Object Library Release 11i
Oracle 8i Databse.

These are the minimum requirements for tech-track.

Other than these many other stuffs are also used
JAVA
HTML
XML
Java Scripting
Unix/Linux Operating System (Form Forms Compilation, Report Registration, New Application Development Directory Structures Etc.,)
Oracle Application (OA) Frames

Also, I suggest you to join any small Company project implementation, so that you will get the Application Implementation Methodology Exposure with functional and technical experience at the entry level, will give the additional added advantage in choosing and delivering the workproduct to any organisation after gaining the experience, you can continue into Technical Track or Functional Track,both are fine ok.

For any further understanding, you can call me at +91 -09448977239.

Regards,
Konka Kiran
Previous Topic: Oepnings for Oracle Apps Functional / Technical
Next Topic: need advise for prepare phone interview with QUALCOMM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:11:27 CDT 2024