Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle ERP Technical- Functional Analyst position (Buffalo, NY, USA)
icon3.gif  Oracle ERP Technical- Functional Analyst position (Buffalo, NY, USA) [message #163569] Fri, 17 March 2006 05:03 Go to next message
bushas
Hi,
I pay referral fees if the referral results in a hire. Therefore, if the position
described below is not a match for you (i.e. qualifications, location,etc) but you know
of someone who would be qualified/interested in this opportunity, please contact me right away.

Thanks,
Bill Law, Recruiter:

Premier Manufacturer in Buffalo, New York needs an Oracle ERP Technical / Functional Analyst
(Techno-Functional) to join their I.T. team.

Multiple plants and multiple modules in version 11.5.10

This is a staff position. No Third parties or sub-contractors please.

Salary depends on experince and can go up to 90K.

Description:
Successful candidate will meet with users to assess business needs and to develop business
specification for system usage. Additionally the analyst will write technical specs for
developers. Must be able to vacciliate between functional and technical role.
Technical duties will include mapping data and use of data loader, writing PL/SQL
and Oracle scripts, troubleshooting of system inaccuracies and database table functionality.

* Qualifications:
-Seeking someone with a combination of Oracle functional / technical analyst experience
in either the manufacturing module or the supply chain / planning and forecasting module.
-The Manufacturing analyst will be familiar with BOM, WIP, Shop Floor, Inventory, ECO
and Quality systems. The Supply Chain planning analyst will be familiar with MRP, MPS, WIP
and procurement systems.
-PL/SQL experience.

For immediate consideration, please email your resume as an attachment to:
Email: oraman@verizon.net
Phone: 1-800-549-8502.
Please Use Job Code:OraFaq/Buffalo /Oracle ERP Analyst/Christine G.

I pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested in the
posiition described above- if it is not a match for your skills.
Thanks,
Bill Law

[Updated on: Wed, 07 June 2006 04:58] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle ERP Technical- Functional Analyst position [message #176184 is a reply to message #163569] Wed, 07 June 2006 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
konka_kiran

Hi,

Can you send the details at the konka_kiran@yahoo.com[/mail]

Regards,
Kiran
Re: Oracle ERP Technical- Functional Analyst position [message #178222 is a reply to message #176184] Tue, 20 June 2006 03:16 Go to previous message
konka_kiran

Hi,

I'm verymuch interested, can you send the details at the konka_kiran@yahoo.com

Regards,
Kiran

[Updated on: Tue, 20 June 2006 03:22]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Oracle Applications consutlant for Paris, France
Next Topic: Looking for People to come to Australia!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:50:38 CDT 2024