Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Applications Developer: Full-Time Salaried Position
Oracle Applications Developer: Full-Time Salaried Position [message #162354] Thu, 09 March 2006 18:30 Go to next message
sdintegrity1
Integrity Project Partners is seeking an Oracle Applications Developer /SWE III for our client, Cricket Communications. This is a full time, permanent opportunity and can be based in either Greenwood Village, CO or San Diego, CA.

Job Description:

The candidate will be responsible for programming customizations for various Oracle projects on Oracle Applications 11i.
Position provides technical architecture, engineering, reporting and interface support in an Oracle Applications 11i implementation. Candidate will be required to support senior team members with the development and maintenance of the logical and physical data models for enterprise-wide capabilities in relation to development. Candidate will be required to help coordinate across organizations as required to support data and system integration efforts.

Primary Responsibilities: Responsible for interpreting functional specifications into technical design Responsible for defining, designing, developing, testing and maintaining interfaces and/or custom extensions using pl/sql Working with Oracle support and development to identify and resolve issues within the standard applications Responsible for design, development and testing of complex interfaces and extensions.

Job Qualifications: Candidate must have a Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, computer networking, or equivalent experience. Candidate must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, work well with others in an integrated team environment, and must be self-motivated. Prior experience with SQL programming and procedural extensions to the SQL standard (e.g. PL/SQL, stored procedures, Transact-SQL 4 years prior experience with Oracle workflow development Current experience in an 11.5.9 or 11.5.10 version environment Must have proven experience with Oracle*s OA Framework Familiarity with distributed database methods and techniques Experience with XML schema and JAVA development Oracle 9i, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, Oracle Data Loader, Unix Shell Scripting Oracle Reports 6i, Oracle Forms 6i, Oracle Workflow Builder Oracle Application modules * Project Billing and Project Costing, HR, Time and labor, Purchasing (part of Manufacturing) and Employee Self Service, OA Framework, Application Developer toolset. Strong analysis and design skills with excellent verbal and written communication Proficient in creating and maintaining database objects * tables, views, packages, functions, procedures and triggers.

We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.

To apply for this position, please submit your resume to the link below and use requisition number CF11484 to apply.

http://www.recruitingcenter.net/clients/cricketcommunications/publicjobs/mycricket/

No agencies please.
Re: Oracle Applications Developer: Full-Time Salaried Position [message #162435 is a reply to message #162354] Fri, 10 March 2006 04:14 Go to previous message
Maaher

MHE
Previous Topic: Oracle Apps Order Management Functional
Next Topic: Oracle Apps SCM Functional Analyst
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:46:31 CDT 2024