Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle 11i EBS Functional Consultants - International Projects
Oracle 11i EBS Functional Consultants - International Projects [message #161492] Sun, 05 March 2006 09:58
exampleindia
Hi,
eXample Consulting Group (www.eXamplecg.com) seeks to engage multiple Oracle 11i Functional Consultants for upcoming International projects. Details are as below.

Number of Positions: SIX (6) - across modules

Skills Required
Functional Consulting experience in one or more of the following modules.

- Financials - GL,AP,AR,FA,CM,TM,OPA/OPB, Prop.Mgt
- MFG/Distribution - INV,PUR,OM,WIP,BOM,eAM,ENGG
- Advanced SCM - ASCP,ODP, MRP
- HRMS - Core HR,SSHR,PY,OTA(LM),OTL
- CRM - FS,TS,IB,CFS,OIC,MKTG
- EPM/BI - EPM/EPB (Planning/Budgeting)

Vertical/Industry/Domain Exposure
- Retail/FMCG
- Wholesale/Trading/Logistics/Distribution
- Telecom/IT Services/Shared Services/High Technology
- Oil and Gas
- Real Estate/Infrastructure/Property Mgt.

Experience
- 4 to 20 years Functional Consulting Experience
- Minimum two full cycle 11i project implementations in version 11.5.9 and above
- 11i Certification, a good plus
- Project experience in EBS - SE (Special Edition), quite useful
- Experience in International Projects, a very good plus

Suitable and Interested professionals may respond to oracle(at)examplecg.com with CV, Current/Expected Salary and earliest available date.

We also engage Freelance / Independent consultants and talent from Small/Mid size/niche firms skilled in specific modules. You may respond to pcn(at)examplecg.com with expertise / Sample CVs / Client references / Rate and to discuss long term business relationship arrangements.

Many projects are already underway and more are expected to commence in mid March/April 2006.

For projects in Middle East region, the remuneration shall be TAX FREE.

Best Regards,
Director (E-Business)
eXample Consulting Group
www.examplecg.com

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
About us,
eXample Consulting is a Solution Consulting firm offering Strategy, Process and E-Business consulting, training and Offshore Advisory services to global clients in Americas, Europe, Middle East/Africa, India and Asia Pacific regions targeted at Oil and Gas, Banking and Finance, Manufacturing/Logistics, Consumer goods/Retail, Telecom, IT and Shared Services sectors. eXample has direct presence in USA, Germany, Kenya and India and works through partners in UAE, Oman, Bahrain, South Africa, Singapore and New Zealand.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Previous Topic: I desperately need COOLGEN people
Next Topic: Business Dev. Consultant opening at Oracle
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 15:06:03 CDT 2024