Home » Other » Marketplace » 2 PeopleSoft Functional HR/PAY contracts in Seattle - Urgent!
icon4.gif  2 PeopleSoft Functional HR/PAY contracts in Seattle - Urgent! [message #158166] Wed, 08 February 2006 15:07
doopi
I have a contract opportunity for two Functional contractors, who must have done at least a couple of implementations, be very functionally skilled, able to direct technical people, write test cases, very seasoned functional experience. One Functional contractor is for the Payroll module, the more current the better, prefer at least version 8.8.

The other Functional contractor is the HR counterpart with strong HR module experience to do specifications, help and direct technical people to translate the specs into reality. Would prefer some security experience, and workflow would be nice, but is not required.

Project length will go through September, maybe October

Location is in Seattle just south of the airport, nice area, nice building. Project has been under way since September, done the fit/gap analysis, now its time to get cranking.

Let me know your most competitive rate, and also please send your up to date resume to me at resumes [@] tolfrey.com

If this is not a fit for you, but you would be interested in hearing about other projects or perm positions, please send a copy of your resume and describe your requirements, and I'll keep you posted. Please pass this information along to other PeopleSoft people in your network.

Regards,

Grant
510-315-0565
Previous Topic: Onsite AUSTRALIA Opportunity – COOL: GEN – Advantage: GEN
Next Topic: Oracle PL/SQL - Washington, D.C.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:45:27 CDT 2024