Home » Other » Marketplace » Sieble Project Manager needed!
icon7.gif  Sieble Project Manager needed! [message #157929] Tue, 07 February 2006 04:41
mannycastro
Hi

I need a Sieble PM ASAP, for a three month + contract based in the uk with European travel.

Spec -

The individual will be required to lead a number of projects that are part of my clients European rollout of Siebel. Currently underway is the first project to deploy Siebel to my clients Czech sales team.There are a number of subsequent projects, Spain/Eire/Germany which could lead to an engagement lasting up to 12 months.
A minimum of 5 years working within an IT/IS development environment, with specific experience of application lifecycles and development methodologies, especially Siebel eRoadmap.
Experience in deployment of Siebel 7.7 e-consumer goods with call centre and e-consumer handheld modules an advantage.
A minimum of 12 months Siebel configuration and EAI experience.
Self motivated and enthusiastic possessing good organisational and planning skills with the ability to work well under pressure
A flexible approach with experience of pan European projects
Good team working skills with the ability to work independently and act/work on own initiative
A good communicator (oral & written) with well developed interpersonal skills to work & communicate well at all levels
Applicants will be required to travel to UK & overseas locations
Previous Topic: Free Seminar on ORACLE 11i Apps DBA @ Q-Soft Bangalore
Next Topic: COOLGEN POSITION
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 09:10:37 CDT 2024