Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Problems using JDeveloper and TopLink with sybase
Problems using JDeveloper and TopLink with sybase [message #155560] Tue, 17 January 2006 04:19
mahendra.wadekar@hcl.in

HI

I am creating an application in TopLink to simply delete a row. When I click on the "delete" link then every thing is fine, the row is deleted from the table object but after that when I click on "Commit" button then this commit is not reflected in database(which is sybase here).

I had done it by other way like I created an Insert page which inserts a new record in the database(working perfactly fine). Now what I did is first I delete a row by clicking delete link then I create a new row in database. Now when I click the commit button on the create page then all the operation performed is reflected in database even those delete operation too means the rows that I had deleted initially and then created the new one.
Now I have tried this with update (instead of create) then also delete is working in that manner but not independently.

Please can somebody tell me what is the problem or where I am wrong.
I have given different commit buttons on each page(insert, delete, update).

Thanks in Advance
Previous Topic: How to use "useStyleSheet" in XSU?
Next Topic: HELP!How to convert Tamino XML DB Server to Oracle XML DB Server and/or Ora
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:59:33 CDT 2024