Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Developer Lockheed Martin- Fredericksburg, VA
Oracle Developer Lockheed Martin- Fredericksburg, VA [message #140806] Wed, 05 October 2005 13:16
lockheedmartin
Hello,

My name is Michael Venneri and I work for Lockheed Martin's Regional Recruiting Dept. I have a full-time salary + Benefit's, open at our Fredericksburg VA location for a Computer Syst. Analyst. Please e-mail me your resume and salary requirements if you are interested.

Michael Venneri
michael.d.venneri@lmco.com

---------------------------------------------------
Required Skills
Oracle , PL/SQL, SQL
Desired Skills
Crystal Reports, HP/UX, J2EE
Specific Description
Part of an Application Support Team responsible for support of various Oracle based COTS applications. Position requires troubleshootsing customer business applications and responding to requests for technical assistance . Must have strong working knowledge of Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL, Crystal reports, and customer focused
General Position Description
Designs, develops, programs, installs, implements, conducts research for, and maintains internal data processing computer systems and utilities, and/or for customers on a contract basis. Analyzes internal or external customers' needs, and determines equipment and software requirements for solutions to problems by means of automated systems; develops customized solutions to customer/user problems. Establishes system parameters and formats; ensures hardware/software compatibility; and coordinates and/or modifies user requirements in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities. May make programming changes as required to adapt or enhance existing or new programs and/or utilities. Maintains supplied software packages for internal users. Analyzes new hardware to determine its need or application in the existing or proposed system; advises on new techniques and estimated costs associated with new or revised programs and utilities, taking into consideration personnel, time, and hardware requirements, and makes trade-off analyses; develops general and detailed documentation describing system specifications and operating instructions; and revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.

Typical Minimums
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered an emerging authority.

Business Unit: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

Business Area: INFO AND TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
Job Class: Information Technology
Job Designation: EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL
Department: ITS-DOD - G&A
Relocation: NO
Clearance Required: NONE
Work Week: STANDARD
Requisition Type: FULL-TIME
Direct/Indirect: DIRECT
Work Shift: FIRST

[Updated on: Wed, 05 October 2005 13:17]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Oracle 11i Applications Developer for Oracle Corp.
Next Topic: Immediate CoolGen Openings in the US - Oct 2005
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:38:08 CDT 2024