Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » I can't control my AppModule
I can't control my AppModule [message #137968] Mon, 19 September 2005 03:28 Go to next message
beppino
hi there,

why in my (first) application in jdev I don't have the AppModule.java (the java interface for appmodule ??)

I'm not able to have a reference for appModule

my code :

DCDataControl dc = ctx.getBindingContext().findDataControl("AppModule");
System.out.println("enter in button");

ApplicationModule app =(ApplicationModule) dc.getDataProvider();

doesn't work.

thanks ,

Re: I can't control my AppModule [message #137984 is a reply to message #137968] Mon, 19 September 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
beppino

probably the name of application name is wrong , but where can I view the real name and why no errors and no exceptions from java.
Re: I can't control my AppModule [message #137989 is a reply to message #137968] Mon, 19 September 2005 05:37 Go to previous message
beppino

ok the name of application module generally is the name of the java class and the application module , don't look the in name in the property , don't set DATA_CONTROL_NAME , don't write all the extension pachage.

ok , the next step is to build a usuful query .
Previous Topic: retrieving files for paging
Next Topic: Please help.... I am getting java.lang.ClassCastException: sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcCallableStatement
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:24:09 CDT 2024