Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » EXCEPTION OCCURED WHEN CREATING ORACLE CONNECTION POOL
icon5.gif  EXCEPTION OCCURED WHEN CREATING ORACLE CONNECTION POOL [message #136782] Sat, 10 September 2005 02:43 Go to next message
oracle4me

Hello Guys, I am back with a problem Laughing

I am using connection pooling for the database access. My Old database version was Oracle 10g r1, and i have the compatible OJDBC14.jar for that and it was working smoothly.

I have installed another server with Oracle 10g r2 and suddenly my application have exception saying that "Exception occured when creating oracle connection pool".
I have experienced this problem before when my OJDBC14.jar was older version, then i have updated to newer one and it was ok.

But now I have downloaded the latest OJDBC14.jar for Oracle 10g r2 from OTN but still got the same problem.

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?

Need reply urgently...pls..

Thank You guys...
chandra
Re: EXCEPTION OCCURED WHEN CREATING ORACLE CONNECTION POOL [message #146265 is a reply to message #136782] Wed, 09 November 2005 11:35 Go to previous message
abramia
Chandra,
Did you check the release notes for the JDBC driver you are using? Did you check the MetaLink Web site for any known issues regarding the JDBC driver you are using?

It could be that your code is using deprecated features.

Perhaps you could post the entire error message (and stack trace) you are getting, as well as the section of your code that is causing the problem -- and someone may be able to help you.

Maybe you could also mention what java version you are using as well as the platform you are on.

Good Luck,
Avi.
Previous Topic: LoadJava Error
Next Topic: dbms_xmlschema.registerschema problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 21:23:59 CDT 2024