Home » Other » Marketplace » Referral Requested - National Oracle Opportunities with Hitachi Consulting
Referral Requested - National Oracle Opportunities with Hitachi Consulting [message #136581] Thu, 08 September 2005 18:23
mcheng
Hello All,

I am hoping to network with you for friends and former colleagues who may be interested in opportunities with Hitachi Consulting.

The National Oracle positions can be based in various locations across the country but ideally in Chicago, Denver or Dallas as the individuals will be SMEs in sales efforts throughout the US in addition to having delivery responsibilities.

The following are the open positions:

National Senior Manager - Oracle (2 of 3 modules - Fin / CRM / SCM) - San Francisco Bay Area
National Manager - Oracle CRM ( Any Hitachi Consulting office )
National Manager - Oracle Order Management (Any Hitachi Consulting office)
National Senior Manager - Oracle Manufacturing, Advanced Supply Chain (Any Hitachi Consulting office)
National Technical Architect - Oracle ( Any Hitachi Consulting office)

Ideal manager / senior manager candidates would come from a similar role in a professional services organization (Big4 preferred) with functional and technical experience in Oracle (heavier towards functional side (70% functional).

Hitachi Consulting is the business and IT consulting arm of Hitachi Ltd headquartered in Dallas.

I would appreciate any referrals you may be able to give me .

Please contact me if you would like more information. Please also feel free to pass this opportunity on to your network.

Thanks very much!

Ming Cheng
West Region Recruiting
Hitachi Consulting
www.hitachiconsulting.com
mcheng@hitachiconsulting.com
Inspiring your next success! SM

Previous Topic: Oracle DBA/Developer needed in Saudi Arabia
Next Topic: Need 4 Oracle Applications Developers for an MNC in Bangalore
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:59:22 CDT 2024