Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Dynamic Class Reloading Feature
Dynamic Class Reloading Feature [message #135923] Sun, 04 September 2005 22:23 Go to next message
ying
Hi,
It has been more than 3 months I follow up this issue with the Oracle Metalink, but yet no solution is provided. I was so dissapointed with the answered given by Oracle Support Services

As I know that setting has to be made to the application server to enable the class reloading features, so that the changes to the components (such as enterprise beans, servlets, and JSP files) to a running server can be deployed without having to stop the application server process and start it again.

For your information that we are using Oracle Application Server with Apache as our Web Server (Oracle9iAS). I have spent my time to explore and try to understand the relationship of the configuration files (zone.properties, jserv.conf, httpd.conf, jserc.properties). And have checked all the setting parameters which effect the changes, i.e:

autoreload.classes = true
log.channel.debug=true
developer_mode=true

and so on, there are a lot of things I would have to explain in order to make it more clear, so I have no idea whether my problem will be attended or not, as this I believe will need to spend ometime. I will only continue my story if anyone of you wish to assist me to solve the problem.

By the way, I would like to know, for those Web Hosting Company that offer JSP-compatible Web Servers services, are they forced to have the Class Reloading Feature enabled for their Web Server?? else how they can provided 7 x 24 service, as no downtime are allowed, please advise?

[Updated on: Sun, 04 September 2005 22:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Dynamic Class Reloading Feature [message #136133 is a reply to message #135923] Tue, 06 September 2005 06:04 Go to previous message
Maaher
Reported By: ying On: Tue, 06 September 2005 06:11

In topic: Dynamic Class Reloading Feature]
Reason I'm waiting for the reply...this is the first time I fail to receive reply. So dissapointed.

So am I. Not only do you have no patience, you don't seem to understand the meaning of the reporting feature.

It might be time for you to read the posting guidelines in the Sticky on the newbie forum.

The parts about reporting and patience are interesting.

MHE

[Updated on: Tue, 06 September 2005 06:05]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: GML output from 10g spatial
Next Topic: java xml parsing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 00:14:37 CDT 2024