Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Dumb Question: My fields are behind my frame
Dumb Question: My fields are behind my frame [message #131160] Thu, 04 August 2005 13:21 Go to next message
fryet
Somehow I managed to place all of my fields behind my frame. I can tell that they are still there, however I can't see the contents of the field either in the IDE or when I run the program. What can I do to bring them back to the forefront?
Re: Dumb Question: My fields are behind my frame [message #131182 is a reply to message #131160] Thu, 04 August 2005 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fryet
Further research has revealed to me that they are invisible, not behind the frame, as I can resize the frame and I still don't see the fields, but they are listed in the structure view. When I select them via the structure view, the field markers that surround the field is visible, but the field itself is not.
Re: Dumb Question: My fields are behind my frame [message #131188 is a reply to message #131160] Thu, 04 August 2005 15:29 Go to previous message
fryet
I went ahead and created an additional item on the frame, and I found that it created it in a different part of the structure. I then cut and paste my existing objects to the same part of the structure, and they reappeared. Problem solved. No idea how they got moved in the first place though. (:
Previous Topic: Getting a resultset back from Oracle Stored Procedure
Next Topic: dbms_xmlgen.getxml problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:02:39 CDT 2024