Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » in real time implementation what r the Documents prepared bt the Functional Consultant.
in real time implementation what r the Documents prepared bt the Functional Consultant. [message #125325] Fri, 24 June 2005 09:08 Go to next message
neetha_jasmin
hi all

pls help me

in real time implementation what r the Documents prepared bt the Functional Consultant.

thanks

neetha
icon7.gif  Re: in real time implementation what r the Documents prepared bt the Functional Consultant. [message #125550 is a reply to message #125325] Mon, 27 June 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prabhuapps
Hi Neetha !

In real time First MD050 Will be prepared by Fn Consultant by contacting clients... it will contain all business req... based on MD050 The MD070 will be developed by Tech Cnst... Here we will be specifying the concurrent progs and valuesets etc... after completion of the component MD120 will be prepared by Tech cnst and Tech Lead... This will be provided to end user(Guide)...

(In between this process MD080 will be prepared by fn cnst + tech cnst for reference purpose... and Before completing the component we will develop MD020 which will contain all test cases..)

Bye
Prabhu.T
Re: in real time implementation what r the Documents prepared bt the Functional Consultant. [message #125663 is a reply to message #125550] Tue, 28 June 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
neetha_jasmin
hi prabhu,

thank u very much for sending answer, can u pls send me documents of these reports,

thanks

Neetha jasmin
icon6.gif  Re: in real time implementation what r the Documents prepared bt the Functional Consultant. [message #134987 is a reply to message #125325] Mon, 29 August 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
newtoobang
Hi neetha

The abouce docs which prabhu have said is used in implimentaion a part of that you have to prepare

RD,BR,TE and end user training docs. which are very crutial in the process of Implimentation if you are fallowing AIM process

Let me know still you are not clear reach me @tolakkii@gmail.com
Re: in real time implementation what r the Documents prepared bt the Functional Consultant. [message #135981 is a reply to message #125663] Mon, 05 September 2005 04:09 Go to previous message
chandranmba
Hi Neetha

Need to talk to you in this regard ( abt the functional documents)

Can i get ur number or email id

Regards
Sarat
Previous Topic: Output /logs from SRS form, not coming in broswer
Next Topic: Supply/Demand Temp (Oracle Inventory)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 08:44:12 CDT 2024