Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Creating object to a data binded class which is inside another jar  () 1 Vote
icon5.gif  Creating object to a data binded class which is inside another jar [message #120481] Fri, 20 May 2005 02:08 Go to next message
sreedaar

Hi

I am using Oracle JDeveloper 10g. I have created a main application using Swing/JClient technologies. I am facing a problem for the past one week. I let u all people know my problem and I kindly request you to send a solution if known possibly confirmed.

Problem: I have created a main application using swing that class extends JFrame. This main application consists of two parts. One left side panel and one right side panel. Left side panel contains JTree component. Each item in that tree refers to a class file located in a separate jar file.i.e that acts as a separate application. If we are executing separately that jar file class, I am able to see that small application running. If I am selecting an item in JTree during runtime, I should place that small application from the respective jar file in the right side panel of the main application. I can locate the jar file and even I can create object to that particular class file. But I cannot execute the application even separately and also not able to place in the right side panel of the main application.

Note: The small application from the jar file contains one class file containing main method. That class file extends JPanel and implements JUPanel. i.e., with data binding. I am trying to create an object for this class file with data binding from my main application. Navigation bar is used in the main class file.

If possible can any provide me solution at the earliest. Waiting eagerly for the positive reply.

Regards,
Sridhar.

Re: Creating object to a data binded class which is inside another jar [message #120501 is a reply to message #120481] Fri, 20 May 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
Please dont report the posting becuase it is URGENT.
Re: Creating object to a data binded class which is inside another jar [message #120504 is a reply to message #120501] Fri, 20 May 2005 04:38 Go to previous message
sreedaar

Ok.

Thanks and regards,
Sridhar
Previous Topic: Java Stored Procedure only work in First Connection.
Next Topic: connecting java with oracle
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:36:27 CDT 2024