Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle 11i Functional/Technofunctional Consultants/Trainers
Oracle 11i Functional/Technofunctional Consultants/Trainers [message #117421] Wed, 27 April 2005 03:20
exampleindia
Hi,
I am pleased to introduce eXample (www.exampleCG.com), a Solution consulting firm with International presence, offering Strategy, Process and e-Business consulting and training solutions to global clients in Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, India and Asia Pacific regions.
For an upcoming Training and Competency building assignment, we seek to engage Oracle 11i Functional / Techno-functional Consultants / Trainers with hands-on implementation and training experience in (some or all) the following modules of Oracle 11i e-Business suite. (The training duration of each module is shown along with). The modules are:

· Order Management (OM) – 2 days
· Accounts Payable (AP) – 2 days
· Warehouse Management (WMS) – 2 days
· Demand Planning (ODP) – 2 days
· Advanced Supply Chain Plng. (ASCP) – 3 days
· Install Base – 1 day
· Service Contracts (CFS) – 2 days

We welcome Senior/Middle level consultants (preferably from Mumbai or Pune) to handle these sessions on Part-time, contract or freelance basis which can be done by taking a brief break from their work week. Candidates from other Indian cities may respond and will also be considered.

Brief details of the assignment are as below.

· Work scope: Deliver training on Oracle 11i Manufacturing, Distribution and CRM Modules as per timeline above
· Timeline: Last week of May 2005 - Third week of Jun 2005
· Skill sets
Minimum four years working experience with atleast two years in Oracle 11i Implementation/Training
Be thorough in one or more of the above modules.
Very good communication and training / facilitation skills
Previous experience in delivering training session to Oracle 11i support team or End users
Good functional experience is a MUST.
· Rate: Negotiable

Interested professionals may respond to pcn@exampleCG.com with the following details.
Updated Resume:
Current contact details (mobile/landline) / work city:
Previous 11i training experience details:
Rate per day (INR):
Availability timeframe:

Suitable professionals who are overseas and visiting India for Summer vacations wishing to take up this short term assignment are most welcome to respond.

Previous Topic: Know about Oracle Details
Next Topic: Developer 2000 Proffessional in Mumbai
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 07:09:47 CDT 2024