Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » How to create an XSL-FO template for XML Publisher 5.0
icon14.gif  How to create an XSL-FO template for XML Publisher 5.0 [message #117399] Wed, 27 April 2005 01:11 Go to next message
yuvi_jain

Hi all,

I am generating XML output from an Oracle Report using a concurrent request. I need to generate/create a XSL-FO teamplate based on this XML data. There is no documentation available on how to create an XSL-FO document. Can some one help me in creating one/mail me some available documentation. Please note that this XSL-FO template is actually registered in XML Publisher to get output in desired format ie. RTF/PDF/Excel etc. If some who has worked on XML Publisher, can provide some assitance, then it would extremely useful.

Re: How to create an XSL-FO template for XML Publisher 5.0 [message #120008 is a reply to message #117399] Tue, 17 May 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tim.dexter
Hi
You need to check out the Users Guide, rather than struggle writing the XSL-FO, XMLP provides a converter to take an RTF template to XSL-FO for you. So you get to use a word processor to design your layouts.
Regards, Tim
Re: How to create an XSL-FO template for XML Publisher 5.0 [message #120150 is a reply to message #120008] Wed, 18 May 2005 00:50 Go to previous message
yuvi_jain

Hi Tim,

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestion.

Cheers,
Nitin
Cool
Previous Topic: Connection to 8.1.7 Database Fails With OCI8 Driver : UnsatisfiedLinkError
Next Topic: Breaking connection to server while executing SQL query
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:29:57 CDT 2024