Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Applications DBA Needed
Oracle Applications DBA Needed [message #108518] Sat, 29 January 2005 14:07
CindyB
Position: ORACLE APPLICATIONS DBA (Immediate Fill)
Date: 01/24/05
Duration: until June 2005
Rate: $40-$52 per hour (Can not go any higher then this) Candidates must have US experience and be in the US

Candidates must be able to come to Richmond for a in person interview and be able to start immediate. Candidates must have EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION skills. Following are the prime duties working as Oracle Applications developer. Created new forms for any custom development. Numerous PL/SQL packages, forms, reports were written to extract the data and reconcile the data. Developed numerous custom reports and modified existing reports in AP AR PA and Oracle HR. Assist in the development of an extension to Oracle SST to gather extra data from SST users depending on their status, this is to integrate SST . Installed, configured and maintained the OAS.Performed migration planning to the new release, and impact analysis and resolve any firewall issues. Analyzed, designed and implemented a high availability system 9iAS Web Cache (upcoming) Candidates MUST HAVE ALL of the following experience: Installed and configured J-Server with Oracle Applications for use with I-Procurement. Applications Server, Oracle 6i Forms server, Reports, TCF servers, 8.1.7 enterprise server running 11i on a multi tier/node architecture, Oracle ERP database instances. migration of 10.7 SC instance to the Oracle E-business Suite 11i. Implemented Self Service time in 11i, migrated data from PT&E to SST, Installation maintenance of MS SQL Server 2000

View all my jobs and sign up for my jobs mailing list at www.richmondjobs.org.
Previous Topic: Oracle CRM TechnoFunctional - Perm Position in LA
Next Topic: Looking for suitable opportunity
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:54:53 CDT 2024