Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Applications Technical Lead - Career Opportunity
Oracle Applications Technical Lead - Career Opportunity [message #107469] Wed, 20 October 2004 08:08
MC Didone
Oracle Applications Technical Lead:

Oracle Corporation is looking to hire an Oracle Applications Technical Lead.  Position is based in Reston, Virginia.

Candidate must have advanced AppsTech experience - thorough understanding of Oracle Apps Foundation and customization Standards.

Advanced for PL/SQL packages & Workflow: Deep skills and thorough knowledge of PL/SQL creating and extending packages; calling existing APIs and with parameter lists, thorough understanding and appreciation of preserving Database Integrity issues by working with the public & private APIs for each product. Deep skills with Oracle Workflow internals. Should be able to modify & work on extending workflow.

Advanced for JSP must have:

Solid experience in creating, managing and manipulating JSP pages.

Deep understanding and knowledge of the AOL and JTF objects Using PL/SQL, Java Classes, Javascript to extend the functions of the JSP page.

Oracle HR and Financials preferred.

Lead - must have leadership experience.

US Citizen – must be eligible to obtain US Security Clearance.

Please email word document version of resume with full contact information to mc.didone@oracle.com

Previous Topic: Looking for Job as Oracle 8/8i DBA, Developer 2000 Forms 6i, Reports6i SQL, PL/SQL Experinced as T
Next Topic: Oracle Financial/Distribution Functional Looking for Jobs in China
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:15:17 CDT 2024