Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Apps DBA Required for an onsite assignment.
Oracle Apps DBA Required for an onsite assignment. [message #107163] Wed, 08 September 2004 04:17 Go to next message
Anand Pavan Kumar
Dear All,

I take this opportunity to Introduce ourselves as Pointsoft Pvt. Limited, a 7 year old diversified IT SERVICES & SOLUTIONS COMPANY offering quality services in Software Development, Consulting, Support & Maintenance.
We URGENTLY need 10 Oracle Apps Production DBAs to work at our Fortune 100 client Site (Hyderabad) to handle Multiple Databases (Production / Others).  
Its a long term assigment, so we would be taking them on permanent rolls of our SSG division which provides expert Oracle DBA Support to clients in India and abroad on an Onsite/Offsite/Offshore/Remote basis.
 Ideal candidate should have the following:
  • Oracle Apps DBA with over 3 years experience in 11i Oracle Apps.
  • with Oracle DBA experience of over 4 years experience
  • Should have worked in Unix environments over 4 years.
  • One who has handled medium to large scale Production Databases
  • Very Good Communication Skills (Written / Oral)
  • Ready to handle databases Independently
  • Ready to Join within a fortnight &
  • Should be a Strong Team Player

Pls, get back in touch with me immediately if you are interested your  updated profiles.
Thank You.
Anand Pavan Kumar 
Pointsoft - India
VP-Operations
www.ipointsoft.com
Re: Oracle Apps DBA Remote [message #108204 is a reply to message #107163] Sun, 26 December 2004 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mahendra Patel
Hi

Please let me know if I can work for any of your clinets remotely from Indore M.P.

I will manage connectivity/communications.

I have 10 years of US experience.

Thanx
Mahendra Patel
Re: Oracle Apps DBA Remote [message #108220 is a reply to message #108204] Sun, 26 December 2004 19:21 Go to previous message
Anand Pavan Kumar
Pls send me your updated resume, so that i could understand your expertise and experience levels, along with the connectivity options that you have to take up this assignment.

Thanx & Regards
APK
pavan@ipointsoft.com
Previous Topic: Project trainees
Next Topic: need oracle 11i designer and one administrator
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:47:21 CDT 2024