Home » Other » Marketplace » Technical Consultants - Mumbai - Permanent
Technical Consultants - Mumbai - Permanent [message #106842] Thu, 13 May 2004 21:23 Go to next message
Venkat
Hi

We require for a leading CMM Level 5 company in SEEPZ Mumbai - 2 Technical Consultants for the following modules

2 Consultants for HRMS with Payroll with atleast 18 months experience as Functional Consultant

The position is permanent and based in Mumbai

Kindly apply immediately to venky1996@yahoo.com

Best Regards,

Venkat
Re: Technical Consultants - Mumbai - Permanent [message #106878 is a reply to message #106842] Tue, 01 June 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karthik Veerula
Dear Venkat,Sir / Madam,

As an introduction, I am Karthik Chakradhar Veerula working as an Asst. Manager, Financial Institutions Group – Treasury, GLOBAL TRUST BANK LTD.
I have been with the bank since the last 3 years.
I am an MBA (Finance), MFT (Foreign Trade) & a Bachelor in Commerce stream.
Currently I am handling F.I.G Desk in Treasury Dept. instrumental in providing complete operational support for all our B’ Category branches located at major cities throughout the country, by way of correspondent banking relationship that we maintain with banks within India and abroad.

My current profile in brief is as follows:

Meeting clients and discussing the lines of credit / pricing models & queries if any for the services being utilized.
I am responsible for arranging confirmation & financing for Foreign Letter of Credits / Bank Guarantees.
Responsible for accounting the income generated from the business handled by FIG Desk.
Establishing Bilateral Test key arrangement with new and existing correspondent banks and creation and maintenance of database for the same.

Served for 2 years in Retail Banking servicing bank customers directly.
Alternative delivery channels – In charge of marketing, processing and maintenance.

Given an opportunity to contribute my knowledge and experience in your esteemed organization, I shall be of immense help in your endeavor to excel.

My resume is attached for your kind perusal. Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
Karthik Veerula

Karthik Chakradhar Veerula.
3-6-704/F-102, St.No: 11,
Himayathnagar,
Hyderabad-500029.

Tel: 91-022-22886225 (O) E-mail:karthikveerula@yahoo.com
Mobile: 9819341334

· To establish a growing career in a leading organization by continuous contribution of my knowledge, skills, and personal commitment involved in challenging tasks and translating the same positively in organization’s growth.

· Good communication skills.
· Team player and ability to motivate groups.
· Sound analytical skills, ability to provide innovative solutions.

A total of 3 years of banking work experience since February 2001.
GLOBAL TRUST BANK LIMITED
Designation : Assistant Manager
Departments : Financial Institutions Group - Treasury.
Personal Banking – Retail Branch

FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS GROUP

· Assist the branches in Trade related matters with the correspondent banks in India and abroad.
· Setting up of counter party limits for all local and Foreign Banks/ Financial Institutions for day-to-day Trade finance activities.
· Arranging of pricing for financing / confirmation of L/c’s, BG’s, Counter Guarantees and Standby Letter of Credit.
· Negotiating with the correspondents on behalf of the branches in case of need and disputes
· Arranging of new lines and enhancements of existing lines with all our local and foreign correspondents for Money Market, FOREX dealings and Trade Finance Activities.
· Enlarge and strengthen our correspondent relationships by arranging meetings with local and foreign banks regularly, sending mailers and speaking on phone.
· Periodic review of all Nostro accounts vis-à-vis. pricing of products and distribution of business.
· Consolidation of reports received from Branches for all Letter of Credit opened by them to know the total business routed through various correspondents and the total outstanding liability with each of them.
· BKE (Bilateral key Exchange) arrangement.
· Conducting a one-week FEDAI workshop.

PERSONAL BANKING

§ Experience of around 2 years in the Retail Banking industry in accounting operations handling Front Office desk and administrative operations.
· Monitoring branch day-to-day operational activities in the absence of departmental head.
· Servicing high net worth customers.
· Responsible for house keeping, preparing monthly statements to be submitted to CO.
· Fully ensured that the team members comprehensively carry out the processes of Inward and Outward Clearing, lodging of bills and realization.
· Monitoring all accounts on a daily basis categorized under the head ‘Parking account’.
· Responsible for ensuring that proper Funds Management is carried out and updating treasury of the same.
· Responsible for discounting of cheques, taking care of Tax Refunds (TDS) filing and reporting to IT Dept. through CO.
· Being part of the Internal Audit process, generating Audit compliance reports and submitting the same to management.
· In charge of alternative delivery channels controlling processing and servicing of ATM & Debit cards, Internet Banking and Phone banking requests.

TRAINING RECEIVED

· In-house training on BANCS 2000, an exclusive package for bankers, developed by Infosys
· Professional training understanding the banking processes within GTB through various functional areas, as part of organizational induction.

§ MBA Finance & International Business First Class

· MFT Foreign Trade Second Class

§ B.Com Advance Accountancy First Class

SPECIAL ASSIGNMENTS

· Chief Coordinator for one week FEDAI orientation workshop sponsored by Global Trust Bank at FEDAI premises from 15th to 20th December’ 2004, Mumbai.

COMPUTER SKILLS.

· MS DOS, UNIX, Windows 95 Operating Systems.
· Office 2000, FINACLE, ITMS-Nostro Reconciliation, and SWIFT access.

NAME : KARTHIK CHAKRADHAR VEERULA

POSTAL ADDRESS : 444, F-102, St. No: 11
HIMAYATHNAGAR
HYDERABAD – 500029
ANDHRA PRADESH - INDIA.
LANGUAGES : ENGLISH , HINDI , TELUGU.

MARITAL STATUS : SINGLE

DATE OF BIRTH : 30 SEPTEMBER 1978

Mr. K.V.Ramesh
Head - Treasury
Global Trust Bank Ltd.
Ph: +91(22) 22886225

Mr. M.R.Shekar
Chief Manager
Global Trust Bank Ltd.
Ph: +91(40) 23746198
(Karthik Chakradhar Veerula)
Re: Technical Consultants - Mumbai - Permanent [message #106963 is a reply to message #106878] Mon, 19 July 2004 22:13 Go to previous message
surendra m. holambe
Sir,
I, Surendra M. Holambe, have completed my MCA from Government Engineering College of Aurangabad.
I am a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Programmer in MS SQLSERVER 2000.
(Designing and Implementing Database with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition).
I have Brainbench certification in .NET Framework.
I Worked as a Project Trainee in BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE.
I am expertise in VB 6, MS SQLSERVER 2000, C , C++,C#, ADO.NET.

Attachment : Detailed CV
Thanking You.

Regards
-Surendra M. Holambe
Mobile No: 9820590331,09822247154
Email Id: smh111@rediffmail.com
suren_smh@hotmail.com
Previous Topic: Oracle Developer
Next Topic: Oracle 11i ERP Developers (HRMS and Finance)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 22:40:47 CDT 2024