Home » Other » Marketplace » (2 - 6 Yrs Experience) AS400 / RPG400 Professionals for Bangalore
(2 - 6 Yrs Experience) AS400 / RPG400 Professionals for Bangalore [message #106787] Sun, 25 April 2004 10:57 Go to next message
ramesh
Hi

This is Ramesh from Aspire Logiciel, we are a recruitment and staffing services company. Currently we have openings for AS400 Professionals with one of our clients in Bangalore.

Interested candidates mail your resumes, with position title, Job Code and location in Subject to resume @aspirelogiciel.com (Please read the Resume Sending Tips below before sending)

AS400 Professionals (Job Code: AS400)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Skillsets: Experience in ILE RPG, RPG/400.

Experience: 2-6 years.
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA
Position: Technical Leads , Sr. Software Engineer , Software Engineer, Administrator.

About the Company
----------------------------------
- CMM Level 5  and ISO9001 Certified Company
- Leading software consulting and services firm, headquartered in Bangalore, India.
- With offices in Australia, Canada, USA, and Europe
- Serves Industry segments of Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Retail, Telecommunications

Resume Sending Tips For Candidates:
=============================================================
- Resumes to be sent in .doc (Microsoft Word)
- Please mention Job Code, brief experience and Current Location in Subject Line
  (eg: AS400 - Total 6 yrs - 5 Yrs  - Bangalore)
- Please write experience in greater detail along with company name in covering note (not an attachment)
- Do ensure that your resume is not sent as a forward of a forward ....
- Ensure that your mail and attachments are free from Virus
  (Otherwise your resume might get deleted without the knowledge of the recruiter)
=============================================================

If you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Re: (2 - 6 Yrs Experience) AS400 / RPG400 Professionals for Bangalore [message #107007 is a reply to message #106787] Tue, 10 August 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Subbarao Ravuri
With reference to your advertisement for AS/400 professionals, here with i would like to apply. Please send me your Email Address.

regards
Subbarao Ravuri
Re: (2 - 6 Yrs Experience) AS400 / RPG400 Professionals for Bangalore [message #107281 is a reply to message #107007] Tue, 21 September 2004 10:26 Go to previous message
lakshminarayan
If the position is still open in Blr I would like to send my resume.

Thanks,
Lakshminarayan
Previous Topic: Senior Oracle DBA's needed in Bangalore
Next Topic: MNC Jobs DSP,FEA,Embedded,Reverse Engineering,Cad
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:20:32 CDT 2024