Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle d2k Opening (Bangalore, India)
Oracle d2k Opening (Bangalore, India) [message #106777] Fri, 23 April 2004 02:17 Go to next message
shumy
Currently, we are implementing Peoplesoft ERP for one of our MNC client in Bangalore, For which we require professionals having good Technical Knowledge of Oracle and D2K and should have worked on Oracle with D2K for atleast 1.5yrs.

The Candidate getting selected will be trained on Peoplesoft and will be participating in the implementation work. Initial salary of the candidate will be 9k

If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, kindly revert back immediately

Note:- Send resumes to shumytechno@rediffmail.com

[Updated on: Tue, 21 November 2006 00:41] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle d2k Opening [message #106821 is a reply to message #106777] Sun, 09 May 2004 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shumy
CURRICULUM VITAE
T.VISHNU PRIYA,
: 0863-2355868,
Mailto: tvrrmturaga@hotmail.com

Working as Software Engineer at WIPRO LIMITED under Oracle, D2k, VB, VB.NET Technologies and looking forward Handling challenging assignments contributing both to Organizational and personal growth.

Professional Summary:

Worked as a Software Engineer at Ideal InfoTech from JUNE 2002 JUNE 2003.

Currently Working as a Software Engineer Trainee at WIPRO LIMITED.

Efficient in Programming under PL/SQL, Developer 2000 (Forms / Reports), Visual Basic.

Very Good Exposure to VB.NET, ASP3.0.

Academic Profile

Course University / College Year of Pass % Of marks
MSC (COMPUTERS) Nagarjuna University, AP March 2002 78
B.Sc (Computers) B.H.College, Guntur. April 2000 73
10th Class S.S.C. Board , AP. March 1995 70

Soft Skills:

GOOD ability to quickly master new concepts and capable of working in-group as well as independently.

Strengths include in Strong Design Programming Principles Combined with Good Interpersonal Skills Excellent Self - Learning Ability for New Technologies.

Focus on delivery, hardworking, quick learner and adaptable to any kind of environment and society.

Project Experience:

Project : Profile Generator (Prof Gen)
Client : WIPRO .
Languages Used : ORACLE 8.0, VB.net, Sql Server
Team : 3
Duration : 4 MONTHS (Aug 2003-Till date)
Role Played : CODING, DESIGNING
DESCRIPTION :
This product is mainly used by HR consultant who feeds Candidates Information, Company Details and requirements. The Product gives the details of candidates whose Profile matches with company's

Requirements. The main feature of the product is PG - Explorer which is structurally and functionally similar to windows explorer where Each and every record can be viewed in a single frame.

Project : Central Billing System
Languages Used : ORACLE 8.0, VISUAL BASIC 6.0
Team : 2
Duration : 4 Months (Oct 2002 to August 2003)
Role Played : CODING, DESIGNING
DESCRIPTION:
The objective of the system is to provide total automation of the financial billing System. The key feature is Back-end independence. When Company decided to handle all the billing at one place, I was assigned the task of developing the necessary package. On logging in, this package imports all the necessary data which comes as DB from various divisions into the system, allows the user to perform necessary validations and to generate various reports.

Client : Hem industries Agro limited
Front end : D2K ( FORMS / REPORTS )
Back end : ORACLE 8.0
Team size : 4
Duration : 6 Months (Feb 2003-July 2003)
Role & Responsibilities : Involved in Design and Coding Analysis and Developed the Code As per the Management Requests and involved in Coding Optimization by doing Performance Tuning

Description :

This company basically deals with the Agro Related Products, they will undergo research of Agro products and they will analyze the product according to levels of standards mentioned by the Government and products company requirements and they will assess the Quality of those products.

This company wanted to Automize this current System in a well constructed and deterministic
Manner as a Result they went for Computerization of the total process for their needs and other matters related to Company like Customer Details, Product Details, Staff Details related to their payroll and employment and other matters, and the Industry details related to this industry for future sake.

This project is to maintain details of cereals and to analyze products details i.e., either water product or oil Product by testing the cereals given by customer/ factory. In this project the over all information regarding the customer details , product details , staff details , industry details, analysis details of all products.

I was Involved in Developing Programs, Designing Programs as per the norms of management with the help of Oracle Database and with a GUI/FRONT-END of VB.

I was involved in Coding optimization too, related to removing the redundant data, and Query Optimization is also done for reducing the CPU time in Execution and greater usage in well proportioned manner.

Client : SKY WAYS TRAVELS.
Software : Developer 2000, Oracle 8 (PL/SQL, SQL).
Team size : 4
Duration : 6 Months (June 2002 to Sep 2002)
Role &

Responsibilities : Involved in Design and Coding Analysis and Developed the Code As per the Management

Description :
This project is entrusted for the Sky Ways Travels People; this is basically a Agency which are related to Airlines Sector. Matters like, Journey informations, Tickets issuing to Customers, Flights information Details, Reservation Information, Customer Follow ups, Customer Database Maintenance etc.

Need for the Automation is as to the Current Competition in the Market Related to Their Sector they wanted to Computerize all the Functions in Which they were into, As to Serve the Customer in terms of fast and more Appropriate manner, and to be prime source for the Customer.

This project entrusted with the modules is to automate the maintenance of Airlines. In this project we have the details of view of flights, flight details, enquiries about flights & tickets, reservation & cancellation of tickets, passenger details are generated as per the requirements.

I was involved with Coding Related to the above said needs; Developed the Code with the Help of Oracle Designed the Screens with Help of the Front-end Developer 2000 (D2K), by taking the views and needs of the Management.

After coding I was involved in the Performance Tuning of the Reports, and got Appreciation letter from the Client for the work I done.

Professional skills:

Operating systems : MS-DOS,Windows9X,Windows NT
Languages : PASCAL,COBOL,C.
Packages : MS-OFFICE.
OOPS : C++.
DBMS : Visual FoxPro, MS-ACCESS.
RDBMS : ORACLE 8.X.
GUI/Front-End : VISUAL BASIC 6.0,DEVELOPER 2000
Web Technologies : VB.net, ASP.

Achievements:

PASSED P.G. in DISTINCTION and stood FIRST in COLLEGE with 78% from Nagarjuna University, Andhra Pradesh & Received the Medal and Proficiency Awards.

Graduate In Computer Sciences B.Sc (comp) First Class with 73% and passed in DISTINCTION and stood FIRST in COLLEGE.

Stood First in School and Passed in Distinction in 10th Class with 70%.

Received the Achievement Awards in College for my Achievements in Academics.

Received the Prizes and Awards in Various Sports Activities and Cultural Activities.

P E R S O N A L P R O F I L E :

Name : T.Vishnu Priya
Father Name : T.Babu Rao
Date of Birth : 30-08-1980
Address : T.Vishnu Priya,
D/o. T.Babu Rao,
# 5-61-10, 2/18,
Brodipet, Guntur - 522006
Andhra Pradesh.
Phone : 0863- 2355868 ,9849897309.
Other Activities : Reading Books, Listening Music, Painting.

Waiting for your positive reply,
With Regards,
T.VISHNU PRIYA.

References:

1. T.V.R.R.Murthy,
Software Engineer,
Wipro Technologies,
Banglore-HO.
Email: venkata.murthy@wipro.com

3. Kishore thota 4. Ganga Raju,
Senior Systems Engineer, Tech Lead,
INFOSYS IGATE Corporation,
ELECTRONIC CITY Koramangala,
Bangalore. Bangalore.
Email: kishore_thota@infosys.com Ganga.Raju@igate.com
Re: Oracle d2k Opening [message #106847 is a reply to message #106777] Mon, 17 May 2004 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
srinivasa rao
HI,
I am Srinivas, Working as a Sr. Software Engineer with Vasishta Technologies, Hyderabad and good hands of experience in Developer and java Technologies.

Now I am looking for a change, and I hope your requirement will suite with my profile . Awaiting for your reply.

thanks.

---withregards,

srinivasa rao

SRINIVASA RAO KOMMULA #62,Nethaji Nagar,
E-mail: srinukom@rediffmail.com Near Jyothi Nagar,
Mehendhi Patnam,
Hyderabad-38.
Ph: 9849116653

OBJECTIVE
Position in a rapidly growing software development company, which would best utilize my experience and skills as a developer.

SUMMARY
3 + years of experience in the area of Developer,VB,Java.
Working with Vasishta Technologies Hyderbad, as a Sr. Software Engineer from Dec01 to till Date
Worked with Merbanc Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad From Nov99 to Nov01 .
Good proficiency in programming languages, strong analytical and problem solving skills and good interpersonal and communication skills

EDUCATION

Master of Computer Applications from Kakatiya University in 1999 .
Computer Science, from Nagarjuna University, INDIA in 1996.

TECHNICAL SKILLS

Programming Languages : Java (Core Java, Jdbc, Beans, Servlets), C, C++
Operating Systems : Windows 95/98/NT,Unix
RDBMS : Oracle 8i,Toad
Web Server : Java Web Server
GUI : Developer 6i(Forms 6i and Reports)Java AWT, Swing, Visual Basic 5.0
Exposure to : ERWIN

PROJECTS SUMMARY

Supply Chain Management System (On Line) Nov02 to Till Date

Team Size : 8
Software : Oracle 8i,Oracle PL/SQL,Developer 6i ,(Forms and Reports),TOAD, Citrix Metaframe
Role :Team member
Responsibilities : Developing Prototype, Coding and database design includes

Client: Biological E Limited a Hyderabad based health care company, dedicated to offering innovative solutions for disease prevention & management for the health and well being of people worldwide.

This module is being implemented at Biological E Ltd. Head Office, Manufacturing units, and Carry and Forward (C&F) Agent locations.

This module is an online system covers finished goods as production receipt, transfer of goods to various Carry and Forward (C&F) agent locations, Order Processing, Invoice Preparation, Inter depot transfer of stocks, Receipts/Payments, Stock Returns, Credit/Debit Memos, Credit Recommended Memo, Out standings Adjustment, Various Supporting modules, All types of reports necessary for C&F, Field Staff, and reports required at HO.

The connectivity is established through VPN (Virtual Private Network) the online Unix server at Head Office (Hyderabad), All C&F agents, and production units are connected through PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network)

Role:
Study and Analyze the business requirements
Build models of the system, Confirm and refine the model with the analysts and experts
Design the database based on the model developed in the strategy and analysis phase
Build the prototype system, Write and execute the commands to create the tables and supporting objects for the database
Development of Stored Procedures to encapsulate Business processes, triggers, procedures, functions and package
Refine the prototype. Move the application into production, user acceptance testing, conversion of existing data, parallel operations.
Perform Integration and Unit testing of all the modules
Monitor its performance, and enhance and refine the system
Database tuning and performance tuning using TOAD
Implementation at various client locations
Training to C&Fs and Internal people.

Supply Chain Management System (Off Line) Dec01 Sep02

Team Size : 8
Software : Oracle 8i,Oracle PL/SQL,Developer 6i(Forms and Reports),TOAD, Citrix Metaframe

Client : Biological E Limited, Hyderabad.

This covers all the modules of Distribution System viz., Receipt of Stocks, Orders Processing, Invoice Preparation, Stock Transfers to other locations, Receipts/Payments, etc. This is a standalone application.
All the operations at the Carry and Forward (C&F) agents with all types of reports necessary for C&F and field staff has been built with that. Month closed data backup is being converted to HO. This application is working in 28 locations all over India.

Primary Role: New Developments, Enhancements of the system, and technical support for all the Carry and Forward (C&F) Agents. Conversion of off line data received as backups to server at HO and then migrating of data to Oracle Financials General Ledger module.

Draft Information System Jan 01 to Nov 01

Team Size : Four
Software : Java 2.0(Mail API, JDBC, Swing), Injektilo (POP3 Providers)
Back-End : Oracle 7.3
Scope of Project : Intranet Application
Description:
The project deals with the making of a tool, which will eliminate the chances of loss of demand draft. This software is based on networking concept where in the bank officials will send the respective template of the demand draft signed by the issuing authority, which will be received by the bank on which the amount will be drawn. If for any reason the Demand draft is lost, this has to intimate to the respective bank, so that an immediate message will be sent to the accounts section and to the withdrawing bank. This is to be implemented all over the country as well as the world. All the Demand Drafts, which are stored in outgoing box, can be transferred to the respective withdrawing banks automatically or manually.

Responsibilities :
Developing Prototype, Coding and database design includes
Coding of Inbox and Outbox Functionalities using jdbc.
Retrieving of Mails from the Server.

Rx Notes for Practicing Doctors (General Physician) Apr00 to Dec 00
Team Size : Three
Software : Java 2.0,Jdbc, Swing
Back End : Oracle 7.3
Responsibilities : Coding, database design.
Role : Team member.

Description:
Rx notes project has been started with the objective that the individual practicing Doctors can use the application. This system provides the information of the patients visiting. The System is designed and developed to know the details of the Patients who are visiting the Doctor. Doctor will maintain the database regarding the Patient Complaints, History and Examination. Various Reports (Statistical analysis, Progress analysis) are generated. In this project, the added features are Address Book, Drug Book and Text Editor. So, the Doctor can do these applications, without closing this Application.

Edu.Manage Nov99 Mar00
Team Size : Three
Software : Java 2.0, Jdbc, Swing,
Back End : Oracle7.3
Client : Mannem Rami Reddy vidya samasthalu, Tirupathi
Responsibilities : Responsible for developing Prototype, database design,Coding
Role : Team member

Description:
The Application is developed for Mannem Rami Reddy vidya samasthalu, where in the particulars of each student, staff and furnitures is maintained. The complete graphical representation of this application is an added feature, which helps the management to glean through the current status of the school at any time. This application also generates the timetables of each class automatically depending upon the staff information, which lessens the burden of the school management. A question paper generator is also built into the system, which maintains the question bank of all classes as well as subjects and generates question papers randomly in required pattern.

PERSONAL PROFILE

Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Eager to learn new technologies and skills.
Quick learner.

Father's Name : Kondaiah
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Permanent Address : K. Kondaiah,
C.I. of Police, P.R.Colony, Giddalur-503357,
Prakasam(Dt.) A.P.
Re: Oracle d2k Opening [message #107021 is a reply to message #106777] Tue, 17 August 2004 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sajeev
i have done a project entitled Mterial management system in oracle forms reports and graphics.

This was done in Divisional Computer Center Palakkad Division, Southern Railway
Re: Oracle d2k Opening [message #107664 is a reply to message #106821] Thu, 18 November 2004 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chandrasekar
Hai friend,

just now I have seen your resume withour your permission in googly search engine. anyway now i am working in one software company. i want to develop my career. meanwhile i need some details about d2k and also some projects to develop myself. could u please send me.

chandrasekar.
ph:no: 98412 06969.(chennai)
Re: Oracle d2k Opening [message #108351 is a reply to message #106847] Thu, 06 January 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
varangamin
MR SRINIVAS
i m varang amin. i just passsed my be.now i m working in soft company which is working on d2k .so can u plz give me few name of books which is useful for this.
and what is the future of d3k ?
pls inform me .
Re: Oracle d2k Opening [message #108426 is a reply to message #106847] Sun, 09 January 2005 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
h
dfdfg
oracle university notes [message #204152 is a reply to message #106777] Sat, 18 November 2006 04:13 Go to previous message
tarunabaluni

i m going for ocp certifiaction. i want the notes of oracle university.previously i got tht notes from SSI institute. can u suggest me from where i will get tht.waiting for the reply
Previous Topic: Urgently required HRMS with airline experience
Next Topic: NEED ADVICE I AM CONFUSED???
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:04:14 CDT 2024