Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle 11i
Oracle 11i [message #106764] Fri, 16 April 2004 03:26 Go to next message
Sharon
Hi,

We have a requirement at our client in Bangalore. The requirement is as follows:

Applications Technical Consultants (Code: NAC 01)

Experience: 2-9 years

Mandatory: Hands on experience with customizing Oracle applications, including strong skills in PL/SQL, Oracle Applications core technology (10.7, 11.03, and 11i), Oracle Developer Forms & Reports. Good knowledge of Oracle application system administration activities. Good understanding of Oracle Applications APIs, Oracle Workflow, Applications Object Library, and Portal.

Desirable: Programming experience in Java, Servlets, Java Server Pages, Oracle Discoverer, JDeveloper, CRM Foundation. CRM experience is a significant plus.

Functional Applications Consultants (Code: NAC 04)

Experience: 5+ years

Mandatory: Good understanding of Oracle applications either as a user or implementor. Experience in use of implementation and/or other consulting methodologies. Strong functional experience in any one of the following functional domain areas: Manufacturing, Financials, Distribution, Material and Resource Planning, Logistics Transportation, HRMS, CRM. Prior exposure to domain testing and implementation knowledge of any of these areas in Oracle Applications.

If you are interested in the above , kindly fill up the following details :

1.Your present Salary
2.Expected salary
3.Joining time required
4.Present contact details
5.Whether interested in relocation:

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks & regards
Sharon
Oracle 11i technical consultant [message #106894 is a reply to message #106764] Mon, 07 June 2004 02:47 Go to previous message
cminukur
hi,
can i send my resume to you.

with regards,
minukuri
Previous Topic: Functional Consultants - Mumbai
Next Topic: Oracle Workflow contract -Canada/Jamaica - very urgent
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:52:26 CDT 2024