Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Appps DBA - Bangalore Based MNC
Oracle Appps DBA - Bangalore Based MNC [message #106526] Sat, 31 January 2004 23:04 Go to next message
Sanjay
Dear Candidates,
We have opening at a Bangalore Based MNCs ( www.corio.com) for Oracle Apps DBA. Please send ur updated resumes , if interested and the information sheet attached . The opening are at across Levels.

Also refer your friends who might be interested in job change in any technology ..

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Sanjay
Re: Oracle Appps DBA - Bangalore Based MNC [message #106585 is a reply to message #106526] Thu, 26 February 2004 18:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jayasekar.g
Objective:

Oracle database administrator

Name: G. Jaya Sekaran
Email: gjayasekar123@rediffmail.com
Phone: 31033034

EMPLOYMENT OBJECTIVE:
As a Database Administrator within your organization that will utilize experience and skills to satisfy company needs through demonstrated, superior performance.

SUMMARY:
Oracle Database Administrator in Oracle 9i/8i
Over 5+ years experience in software development including over 3+ years as a DBA.

LANGUAGES:
SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting.

OPERATING SYSTEMS:
UNIX, Solaris, Linux, WindowsNT, 2000.

DATABASES:
Oracle9i, Oracle8i.

EDUCATION:
- MCA., Madras University, Chennai.
- M.com., Pachaiyappas College, Madras University, Chennai.
- B.com., Vivekananda College, Madras University, Chennai.
- Oracle Database Architecture and Administration.
- Windows NT Networking and Administration.
- Diploma in Software Engineering.
- Diploma in Computer Automation.
- Diploma in UNIX.
- Diploma in Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Database Administration.
- Performance Tuning.
- Backup and Recovery.
- Net8.

EMPLOYMENT:
09/2000 – present Working as a DBA Associate in
Omni Software Associates, Chennai.

- Written and maintained generalized scripts to create databases, to get definition of the existing databases, to rename the databases.

- To monitor and maintain databases and their alert log files and listener log files, startup scripts, shutdown scripts, backup scripts and export scripts.

- Setup and maintained Datagaurd databases (standby databases).

- Installation: Installed and configured Oracle 9i, 8i software. Analyzed, designed, redesigned, developed, implemented and maintained Oracle instances and databases.

- Backup and Recovery: Setup RMAN backup and recovery scripts integrated to backups. Setup export scripts. Performed recovery of the databases. Import tables and/or schema as requested.

- Performance Tuning: Analyzed and tuned performance for instance and databases. Analyzed and tuned performance for Oracle Applications. Assisted the Oracle Developers in SQL tuning.

- Monitoring the instance: Developed and maintained Master copies of the monitoring, startup, shutdown, backup, export etc.

- Monitored & maintained as necessary the following: Alert logs for instances, backups, database connection availability directly & via SQL*Net, database process count, exports & their backups, listener for SQL*Net, and space in Oracle owned file systems.

- Maintaining the database: Created and maintained tablespaces. Creating and maintaining roles.

- Good interpersonal skills.
Re: Oracle Appps DBA - Bangalore Based MNC [message #106598 is a reply to message #106526] Tue, 02 March 2004 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
S. Subaranjani
I S. Subaranjani hereby enclose a copy of my resume for your kind persual and consideration. I completed my B.E. in 2003 as I am a fresher I have the capability to work on any new technology to the required level. So I await for your kind orders thereof.
Thanking You
S. Subaranjani

S. SUBARANJANI
No. 10/1, 2nd Cross, Artillery
Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore–560 008.
Ph. 90 – 080 – 55 49 867.
Email: ssnpk_80@yahoo.com

Objective:

To be able to contribute to the growth of the Organization and to achieve greater heights of excellence on par with the brightest in the Organization by performing my duties to the best of my ability.

Strengths and Positive Aspects:

• Sincere and Hardworking.
• Workaholic.
• Ability to grasp concepts quickly and accurately.
• Flexibility and adaptability.

Summary of Qualifications:

SSLC Govt. Girls Higher Secondary School, Palani, Tamil Nadu.

HSC Govt. Girls Higher Secondary School, Palani, Tamil Nadu.

B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation R. V. S. College of Engineering & Technology, Madurai Kamaraj University, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu.

Key Skills:

C, C++, Unix, VB, VB++, OOPS.

Project: Evoke potential analyzer using brain signals

This project deals with electrical potential of the body, by using an external stimulus. This system uses a surface electrode to detect the electrical signals from the body. The system is designed to monitor the temperature of the body and blood pressure.

Language: C.
Operating system: DOS.
Coding: Embedded System, IC 8051 Micro-controller.

Experience:

Just finished studying with first class marks.

PERSONAL DETAILS:

Father’s Name: S.Soundararaj.

Date of Birth: 11-11-1980

Languages Known: English, Tamil & Hindi.

Nationality: Indian.

Permanent Address: No. 10/1, 2nd Cross, Artillery Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore – 560 008.
Ph. 080-5549867.

Declaration:

I hereby declare that the details given above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

BANGALORE ( S. SUBARANJANI )
Re: Oracle Appps DBA - Bangalore Based MNC [message #106666 is a reply to message #106526] Thu, 18 March 2004 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shobha Prabhakar
Hi,

I have successfully completed a MCA And MBA in Marketing & IT from ICFAI in the year 2003.
I am currently working with GE - Consumer and Industrial at GE- India Business Center at Hyderabad, as a Fin Credit and Collection Analyst in the Professional Band Where I am in direct contact with the customers and Sales team and the Finance managers of GE to manage the Risk involved in giving Credits to customers.

Am interested in working with Oracle in the field of International Marketing where I can use both my IT Knowledge and Marketing Skills.

Please let me know if you have any Questions.
Re: Oracle Appps DBA - Bangalore Based MNC [message #106691 is a reply to message #106526] Tue, 23 March 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sourav
I am working in a leading consultancy company as a oracle apps expert.I work on workflow/forms/reports/pl-sql/sql/cognos.
RDBMS : 8.1.7.4.0
Oracle Applications : 11.5.8
WF ver 2.6
(09830490122)
Re: Oracle Appps DBA - Bangalore Based MNC [message #107725 is a reply to message #106691] Wed, 24 November 2004 22:14 Go to previous message
Saurabh Garg
Hi,

I am a young boy of 24 yrs (unmarried) and is working n Oracle India at Bangalore since January 2003 as ORACLE APPS DBA and from the last 8 months on installation, upgrading, patching and solving technical issue.

Enclosed please find my CV for the needful at your end.
As and I have valid visa and is ready to relocate any part of the world.

Thanks & regards
Saurabh Garg
0091-98456 95990

p.s. I am in New Delhi on vacation upto 1st December, 2004 with my parents, then I will go to Bangalore. My contact phone numbers at Delhi are - res-26172431 and fax is - 26184910 and my mobile No. is 98456 95990 which is on roaming.
Previous Topic: looking for oracle apps functional jobs
Next Topic: unsubscribe me please!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:08:52 CDT 2024