Home » Other » Marketplace » help!!
help!! [message #106508] Sun, 25 January 2004 06:53 Go to next message
Jess4M
thanks for viewing this message, no kidding, I am looking for someone from Oracle, he is programmer from Oracle New York now work in kuwait & Iraq with a project, named Peter Mason, 25 yrs old, 180cm, 75kg, blond hair, blue eyes. canadian from London Ontario. I lost contact with him for 5 days. I really worry about him a lot, coz of he is my fiance. anybody know this guy or someone in kuwait, pls help me!!! I have his address, but no telephone coz of security issues, so if he no call me then I cannot know he is fine n safe. if u think I am joking here, forget it. If u r a nice person, pls give me a little help!!!  if u can show me a way to know where he is, thanks a lot!! btw I sent emails to him but his mailbox full so it returned. his corp email not full but no response. plsssssssss I NEED HELP...Jessica
Re: help! [message #106861 is a reply to message #106508] Mon, 24 May 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sighil
Hello Jessica,

Strange, Peter never mentioned you when he was sending me love letters almost every day last year. I must say, that I did not believe his stories. The info above is about right, except he told me he was 27, his height varied ... I am not sure whether he was genuine or not. I was living in Hong Kong at the time and made a suggestion that he should visit hong kong as it was nice holiday destination. I cannot form a deeper friendship with someone I have never met. However, he always had an excuse. His english was basic for someone who has been supposedly university educated and who claimed to read a lot. His webcam never worked and he introduced himself with a photo which was not properly taken.

His messages stopped arriving at about the same time as you describe, his yahoo id is peter4u22002@yahoo.com ... hmm... he did not send a corporate email nor any address, which led me to believe that he might have been trying to deceive me about who he was.

Nevertheless, he seemed nice enough and reasonably polite in conversation, aside from trying to call me his baby and stating that he missed me a lot and trying to engage in explicit talk. Whenever he sent a message it was always with the hearts environment, always buzzing with kisses. Thus, the silence that emerged this year leads me to think that something has occurred. Perhaps his mother has found him out? Perhaps he moved or stopped studying... I am not sure. It would be nice to know that he is ok, wherever he might be, whoever he is, and whatever he does.

It must be difficult for you, having fallen in love with a man that may not have existed or one that you had never met in person.

Regards,
Sighil.
Re: help! [message #106970 is a reply to message #106861] Fri, 23 July 2004 17:30 Go to previous message
jess4snapp
hi Sighil, I dunno how to say after I read ur message, I cannot believe that I believe a liar so long time. I dunno what he sent u, honestly I know him for more than one year. and u said last year he sent u love letters everyday, well he did the same to me tho. he sent me love emails everyday with no stop, and always a lot of reasons to delay his vacation here. if it is okay for u, I wish to hear from u about more details and pics he sent to u, then I can confirm what he describe abt himself and what to do the next stop. he disappeared for a while and appear again, but then disappear again. I dunno but it is weird that my friend a spanish guy helped me to check him in Iraq U.N headquarter and said he was on black list. means he passed away. strange he appear three months later after my friend told me forget about him n start new life. I dunno what happen,really. why ppl all like to cheat in the world?
r u an hk gal? or a mixed race? well I feel thx a lot for what u told me, and I don`t have to trust a freak anymore. if it is possible to u, I want to know more info abt he provide to u. and I feel kinda strange how u find this message? or God let us meet each other here?maybe I m stupid but I dunno how to doubt a person, I don`t believe others at all but this "innocent guy" so long time. and he really called me before--he sounds nice on the phone tho.

pls send me email with the same name on yahoo, I`ll be very happy to get more info from u, nice gal.

wish u good luck, my gal.

jess
Previous Topic: Functional iProcurement/PO/Workflow Consultant on our Bench
Next Topic: Oracle Financial Consultant Available (GL,AP,AR)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:41:39 CDT 2024