Home » Other » Marketplace » ORACLE CRM PROJECT AT A TELECOM MAJOR IN SAUDI ARABIA
ORACLE CRM PROJECT AT A TELECOM MAJOR IN SAUDI ARABIA [message #106471] Tue, 06 January 2004 06:38 Go to next message
ram
Hi,

We are seeking to engage experienced Oracle CRM Consultants for an immediate CRM Project in Saudi Arabia at a Telecom Major. Details are below.

ORACLE APPS CRM PROJECT in SAUDI ARABIA - 2004

Project Duration : 15 months.

Consultants / Skills required. Minimum experience required is shown in ( ).

• Business Analyst, Familiar with Oracle E-Business Suite Applications with experience in Scoping CRM among other modules (7+ with atleast two project implementations)
• Oracle CRM Consultant. (Have done atleast one Implementation in CRM, preferably at a Telecom Service provider client) (4+)
• Business Intelligence consultant (ORACLE) (4+ with atleast one project implementation)
• Senior System’s Analyst with solid background on Oracle Application Integration and Oracle e-business suite modules. (5+)
• Developers with extensive background and experience on Oracle e-business suite and application Integration between newly developed applications and existing ones . (4+)
• Quality Assurance Consultant preferably with ERP/Oracle Apps. Project experience (4+)
• DBA. With extensive experience on major platforms and OS’s (Sun Solaris or Unix) in Oracle development and application integration environment preferably involving CRM module. (4+)

For all candidates, experience in project implementation at Telecom Industry client would be a plus.

Pl. mail your CV alongwith the details (Items 1 to 9 below) to krm@example-india.com stating "Saudi Requirement" in subject of the e-mail.

Interviews:
The chosen candidates will go thru phone screening and if found suitable by our client, will be engaged on contract by eXample and deputed to the Saudi Project.

Likely Offer:
The selected candidates engaged by eXample will be paid an overseas allowance (in foreign currency). An attractive tax free package designed with very good savings potential will be offered and will depend on candidate qualifications, experience and present salary.

Should this immediate and excellent opportunity interest you, let us have the following details.

1. Updated resume (in WORD) (pl. attach)
2. Contact Nos (telephone/Mobile) :
3. Preferred time for phone screening :
4. Module/Skill Specialized :
5. No. of implementation cycles completed:
6. Current Salary :
7. Current Designation:
8. Expected Salary :
9. Notice Period :
10. Passport Pages: (Scanned copy of First, last and page with fathers name)

Details on items 1 to 9 above is a must for us to process your credentials.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All CVs will be treated in total confidence.
Best Regards,

Ram
eXample
Mumbai-400072, INDIA
Tel : 91-22-56049748
Mob : 91-98201 58537
www.example-india.com
Re: ORACLE CRM PROJECT AT A TELECOM MAJOR IN SAUDI ARABIA [message #106888 is a reply to message #106471] Fri, 04 June 2004 11:02 Go to previous message
Adams Khalipha JIBRIN
I am very much interested in the Telco Project of Saudi Arabia and would like to forward my CV as soon as possible.
Kindly advice me on how and what to do and i would gladly reach you.

I have tremendous exposure in both Financial and Telco Project as well as the largest HRMS Implementation project ever.

Counting on your cooperation

Adams
Previous Topic: OCDBA Certificate
Next Topic: Project Manager -Oracle Financials - Full time position-leading Bank, at Kingston Jamaica
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 23:17:41 CDT 2024