Home » Other » Marketplace » Looking for co-op/internship Oracle in Canada
Looking for co-op/internship Oracle in Canada [message #106457] Tue, 04 November 2003 15:43
Brendon Melville
Dear Oracle users:

I am writing in order to inquire about the possibility of doing some volunteer/co-op or internship work with an Oracle site. I am trying to get work experience in the oracle field either as a database administrator or developer.

I have extensive experience in the IT industry, with almost ten years experience. I have mainly been a senior analyst/program in Progress RDBMS. I am now looking to move into the Oracle field. I am currently doing the training for Oracle DBA and Oracle Developer. I have already completed the Oracle 9iSQL, PL/SQL courses, and now currently doing the Oracle database administration course. I am organized and capable of self-management. I am a proactive team player. I am innovative, creative and take initiative to get the job done. I can handle stress and unpredictable workloads, conflicting deadlines and interruptions, and most importantly, have strong interpersonal skills with coworkers. I have recently relocated to Canada(Toronto) from Australia, and have obtained Permanent Residency for Canada and a Social Insurance Number. I am also willing to relocate anywhere in Canada to obtain this experience.

I also have very good Unix knowledge and been using Unix for about 10 years. I have been a Sun Solaris Unix Administrator for UIA Insurance, London UK. I have strong skills in system installation, configuration, troubleshooting, tuning, planning, backup and disaster recovery. I have SCO and Sun Solaris experience.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the idea of me doing volunteer work for your company at a mutually convenient time. I may be contacted on my mobile (1) 416 830 7690, e-mail BrendonMelville@hotmail.com. E-mail me and I will send you my resume. I may also be able to get jobskill to cover any insurance that you may need for any placements. Thank you for your consideration.

Respectfully yours,

Brendon Melville
Previous Topic: Training Lead
Next Topic: Looking for Oracle DBA Position
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:47:05 CDT 2024