Home » Other » Marketplace » Senior Oracle EngineerJob - Bangalore India - 7 + yrs
Senior Oracle EngineerJob - Bangalore India - 7 + yrs [message #106393] Sat, 07 June 2003 03:42 Go to next message
Shikshaplanet
Hi guys we need following professional for one of our bangalore based client who deals in R&D of pharmaceutical.

Qualification: Bachelors degree / BTech in Computer Science / MCA / MCM / MSc – Computer Science from reputed institutes such as IIT, IISc and REC

Skills and Knowledge · Working on complex databases
· Working with terabyte-size databases
· Oracle
· C++
· Java
· XML
· Performance tuning
· VLDB’s
· J2EE applications

Outlook / Personality · Should have excellent communication skills. · Must have very good interpersonal skills.· Must display initiative and ownership.· Should be mature and have the ability to operate under stress and demanding expectations.· Accepts full responsibility and accountability for the projects. The individual in this position performs work according to established procedures, methods, and standards of the department.Experience:· 8+ years of experience working in multi-tier environment.· Knowledge of or experience in working in a CMM level company preferred· Experience in federating databases is desirablePrincipal accountabilities: · Should act in an independent manner to perform consultation engagements for co-workers and to manage the interactions between them. · Should be responsible for instructing, directing and monitoring the work of personnel on his/her project· Should have participated in:o Architectural designs o API designs· Must have been responsible for:o Detailed specificationo Coding o Benchmarkingo Testingo Debuggingo Documentation of programs· Must be able to analyze, resolve, and assist in troubleshooting technical problems. · Should have very good technical knowledge on the skills he is assigned to work on and should be in a position to guide his co-workers. · Should be able to mentor junior staff in the techniques and practices.
i need help [message #106572 is a reply to message #106393] Thu, 19 February 2004 03:35 Go to previous message
ayman alsabbagh
hi there
am looking to take this courses in bangalore so but i dont know where is the oracel office.
so the courses am looking for is :
Introduction to Security in Oracle HRMS

Defining HRMS Responsibilities

Defining Application Users

Restricting Access to Records

Running Security Processes

Setting User Profile Options

Defining Functions and Building Menus

Securing Reports and Processes

Using CustomForm

Overview of Task Flow and Workflow

Defining Task Flows

Using the People Management Configurator

Auditing Oracle HRMS

plz just send to me where i can fined this cousrse in banglore coz am in kerla now adn i plan to go bangloer to take this courses
thanx
Previous Topic: Professionals with 4 years exp in OPM
Next Topic: ORACLE CONSULTING ASSIGNMENTS IN GULF !!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:40:26 CDT 2024