Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle CRM consultant looking for Job in Canada
Oracle CRM consultant looking for Job in Canada [message #106385] Fri, 30 May 2003 12:20 Go to next message
Mahendra
8 yrs of experience With Oracle tools : Oracle 11i (Oracle Sales Online) – 2 1/2 years ,Oracle 8i ,Designer 6i,Oracle Workflow 2. 6,Exp in installing Oracle 11i patches ,Customizing Oracle Applications
Work Status - Has Canadian PR Permit
- resume upon request to mahendraabc@hotmail.com
Re: Oracle CRM consultant looking for Job in Canada [message #106515 is a reply to message #106385] Tue, 27 January 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sudhir N Bhole
I have implemented one full cycle of Oracle 11i business applications in an Indian Edible Oil Company (Dhara brand) of National Dairy Development Board, Anand, Gujarat, India. I was the Project Leader of the ERP implementation project and had implemented the applications on IBM p610 servers successfully.

I am a legal permanant resident recently landed in Canada. In case of any vacancies, I may be contacted on my email.

I am M.Tech, Ph.D from IIT Kharagpur, India specilising in Systems Management and Agri. Engg.

SN Bhole
Re: Oracle CRM consultant looking for Job in Canada [message #106797 is a reply to message #106515] Wed, 28 April 2004 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RG
Bhole,
you seem to be deserving.
Oracle CRM is really hot in Canada.

Do let me know what u feel.

Regards
RG.
Re: Oracle CRM consultant looking for Job in Canada [message #107406 is a reply to message #106515] Fri, 08 October 2004 10:36 Go to previous message
JB Murlidhar
Hello Sudhir.

This is your friend from NDDB Anand and Delhi. (1993-99).

I left for Canada in the year 1999 during August and since then have been resideing here. I came to see your name accidentally on the web and was surprised to notice that you are in Toronto.

Also I remember of an incident about 2 years back, I happen to see PK Das from dhara marketing and Chobey from admin in toronto. I came to know that quite a few had arrived into Canada. Even purohit from IT had arrived in Vancouver.

Well, how is life in Canada. It is hard to adjust to a new country. Especially with so much developments in the recent past.

keep in touch. You can call me on my cell (613-614-6900) anytime if you are still around which I believe you are.

Do you have any whereabouts of Sudipto Sengupta.
Jagjit is in Delhi.

Thanks.

Murli.
Previous Topic: excellent part time job
Next Topic: Work at home full or part time.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:36:07 CDT 2024