Home » Other » Marketplace » SEEKING ORACLE DESIGNER DEVELOPER WORK
SEEKING ORACLE DESIGNER DEVELOPER WORK [message #106350] Mon, 28 April 2003 09:16 Go to next message
MARTIN SMITH
15 Years oralce experience gained worldwide.See cv. I have greencard. Dont ring unless willing to offer 50 US dollars an hour.

CURRICULUM VITAE
PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name SMITH, MARTIN
Address THERESIENSTRASSE 130/24, 80333 MUNICH, GERMANY
Telephone Home +49 (089) 5231 0583 Mobile +49 (0174) 99 101 47
E-mail martin_smith@ireland.com

Nationality Irish

Date of birth 25.06.1964

Availability Immediately

WORK EXPERIENCE

• Dates April 2001 – November 2002
• Name and address of employer SIEMENS BUSINESS SERVICES, Munich, Germany
• Type of business or sector Semiconductors
• Occupation or position held Datamodeller
• Main activities and responsibilities - Datamodeller based on customer site INFINEON Ag. analyzing business and technical requirements of the semiconductor business- Creating new entity models in Designer 2000 (6i)- Generating the required DDL scripts- Testing and implementation of the DDL scripts on the ORACLE 8i database- Creation of PL-SQL stored procedures, packages, functions and triggers to support the existing system- During this contract I completed an external course on the new features of DESIGNER 2000 (6i) with ORACLE university, Munich, Germany
• Dates November 2000 – April 2001
• Name and address of employer T-MOBIL, Bonn, Germany.
• Type of business or sector Telecommunications
• Occupation or position held Database Programmer
• Main activities and responsibilities - Database programmer in the FRAUD/RISK management section- Creation of PL-SQL stored procedures, packages, functions and triggers to enable a customers credit risk to be ascertained and in turning linking to external credit checking agencies such as SCHUFA and SOLVENTEC - EURO conversion from Deutsche Marks to the EURO- Migration from ORACLE 7 to ORACLE 8- The use of PowerDesigner (dataArchitect 6.1) to make various changes to the schemas

WORK EXPERIENCE

• Dates March 1998 – July 2000
• Name and address of employer CSC PLOENZKE, Munich, Germany
• Type of business or sector Telecommunications
• Occupation or position held Technical Consultant
• Main activities and responsibilities - The use of ORACLE DESIGNER 2000 to generate SQL*FORMS 6i modules, PL-SQL packages, stored procedures, triggers, and functions for a customer billing application for the Croatian public GSM phone company (HT) based in Zagreb, Croatia- Development using ORACLE DESIGNER 2000 in the customer care, point of sales (POS) and customer applications areas.- Extensive use of DESIGNER 2000 and PL-SQL for maintenance and support of existing modules- Regular visits to Zagreb, Croatia for user acceptance and customer liaison
• Dates June 1997 – February 1998
• Name and address of employer PROCTOR & GAMBLE, Warsaw, Poland.
• Type of business or sector Household and Personal Products
• Occupation or position held Analyst/Programmer
• Main activities and responsibilities - Development of an ORACLE common data warehouse (CDW) a standard data warehouse model and a set of information delivery “building blocks” to enable the corporate databases and the Information Delivery Centers to deliver five CDW instances for Global, Asia, Europe, Latin America and North America.- Use of extraction tool ETI to extract data from IBM/MVS system to the common data warehouse- Use of PL-SQL stored packages and procedure to manipulate the data in the common data warehouse- During this contract I was sent to the Proctor and Gambles headquarters for training in the use of the ETI package

• Dates August 1989 – May 1997
• Name and address of employer THE LAW SOCIETY, London, UK.
• Type of business or sector Regulatory Body for Solicitors
• Occupation or position held Analyst / Programmer
• Main activities and responsibilities - This was a permanent role working on the development of a “Regulatory Information System” that formed a core information strategy system for the Law Society- Extensive development using SQL*FORMS, PL-SQL, SQL*PLUS, SQL*MENU, CASE*GENERATOR, CASE*DICTIONARY and SQR*REPORTWRITER running on a UNIX server with networked PC’s on an ORACLE database- A migration from SQL*FORMS 3 to SQL*FORMS 4.5- During my time with the Law Society I completed courses in the following: Information Engineering, System Analysis, Business Area Analysis and the Oracle Toolset (SQL*FORMS 3, SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, SQL*MENU, SQL*REPORTWRITER, CASE*DICTIONARY, CASE*DESIGNER, CASE*GENERATOR, ORACLE (V7) Stored Procedures and Functions), ORACLE SQL* FORMS 4.5, and C Programming
WORK EXPERIENCE
• Dates July 1987 – July 1989
• Name and address of employer UNITED STATES ARMY, Berlin, Germany
• Type of business or sector Troop Issue and Subsistence Activity
• Occupation or position held Programmer
• Main activities and responsibilities - Programmer in the Logistics department developing programs in COBOL for the specific functions requisition, storage, issue, and financial control of the Supply and Service Division- During this time I successfully completed a course with the “Seventh Army Combined Arms Training Center” in Munich on the use of DPS6 MOD 400 Executive Software this included file systems, line editor usage and executive control language.
• Dates July 1986 – July 1987
• Name and address of employer NIXDORF COMPUTER Ag., Berlin, Germany
• Type of business or sector Electrical and Engineering Products
• Occupation or position held Software Engineer
• Main activities and responsibilities - After completing a six-month course in Advanced Software Engineering with Nixdorf Computer in Ireland (see Education and Training section) they offered me a position with Nixdorf Computer Ag. In Berlin, there I was a software engineer in the Software Production Department. During that time, I produced programs in 'Superbasic' for use in the widely acclaimed Nixdorf package 'Comet Top'- During this period I learned to speak German fluently (I have acquired a Certificate of German as my foreign language from the Goethe institute)
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Dates March 2003
• Name and type of organization ORACLE UNIVERSITY, Munich, Germany
• Principal subjects/occupational Skills covered ORACLE 9i: XML Fundamentals for Developers Create XML Documents, Validate XML documents, Transform XML documents, Store XML in database, Generate XML from Database, Jdeveloper9.0.2, XML Developers Kit components
• Title of qualification awarded Certificate in XML programming

• Dates November 1985 – June 1986
• Name and type of organization NIXDORF CENTER FOR ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY TRAINING
• Principal subjects/occupational Skills covered Software Engineering Structured Programming and Systems Analysis
• Title of qualification awarded Certificate in Software Engineering
• Dates September 1982 – June 1985
• Name and type of organization DUNDALK REGIONAL TECHNICAL COLLEGE
• Principal subjects/occupational Skills covered Computer ScienceSystems Analysis, Structured Programming, Business Management, Accountancy, Data Processing, and Communications.
• Title of qualification awarded National Diploma in Computer Science

PERSONAL SKILLS
OTHER LANGUAGES GERMAN (CERTIFICATE OF GERMAN AS MY FOREIGN LANGUAGE) GOETHE INSTITUTE LONDON, UK

SOCIAL SKILLSAND COMPETENCES HAVING CONTRACTED ACROSS EUROPE, I HAVE ENJOYED THE CHALLENGE OF WORKING IN SEVERAL DIVERSE AND MULTI CULTURAL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY, REFEREES PROVIDED ON REQUEST
SEEKING ORACLE DESIGNER DEVELOPER WORK [message #107001 is a reply to message #106350] Fri, 06 August 2004 01:54 Go to previous message
Pulivarthi Kiran Kumar
i'm an engineering graduate, passed out of 2001 batch, I did oracle8i course and have a knowledge in Developer 2000 but i didn't implement for any organization in the above mentioned field but i'm interested in working on oracle platform. so, if there is any opportunity in the above mentioned field and if i'm called by the organization to serve for the organization i'll discharge my entire knowledge which should in the company's growth and also will be a chance to gain much more knowledge from the organization.
I've given my detailed CV below.
Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Kiran Kumar. P

KIRAN KUMAR. P
Old No:156, New No. 2/30,
Sivaprakasam Nagar,
Near Surapet,
Puzhal Post,
Chennai - 600 066.
Res. Phone: 91-44-26861890
E-Mail: pulivarthikiran@yahoo.com

OBJECTIVE

Am an aspiring individual who has profound knowledge in application development, client/server technology. Seeking a career in an organization that lends me a supportive and learning Environment to keep abreast with the latest development in technology, skills and in the process and would like to contribute effectively to the growth of the organization.

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION

Obtained Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and communication in 2001 with 61% from Sathyabama Engg. College, University of Madras, Chennai.

Obtained Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engg in 1998 with 84.5% from Sathyabama Engg. College, University of Madras, Chennai.

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

Working as TEAM LEADER at I2I Enterprises Ltd since (July2003 to till date).

Job Profile: Looking after AMP SANMAR ASSURANCE CO. LTD., HATHWAY INTERNET SERVISES and HUTCH SERVISES. Attending escalation calls, sending reports to the client and to the organization and lead the team members.

Worked as PROOF READER at Indian Institute of Computer Studies since (Jan2003 till June2003)

Job Profile: Proof Reading of e-books i.e. Improper Alignment is corrected on HTML scripts, Spellcheck and Irregular or Improper Images are resampled using Adobe Photoshop.

Worked as DATA MIGRATOR at Tube Investments of India Limited, Project Division since (Jan 2002 till Dec 2002)

Job Profile: Migrating of data received from groups of Tubes Investments of India Ltd.(like TI Diamond Chains, Tube Products, Metal Formings and TI cycles) in the mode of excel sheet this data are transferred into Oracle front end by using data loader sheet.

TECHNICAL SKILLS

Operating System : Windows 9x, 2000
Programming Language : C, C++,
Database : Oracle8 & 9i

INDUSTRIAL TRAINING

Industry : Hindustan Motors Ltd.,
Manavala Nagar.
Duration : One Month (July ’98)
Nature Of Training : Study about Operation &
Maintenance of CNC machines.

Industry : GEC ALSTHOM., Chennai.
Duration : One Week (Dec. 2000)
Nature Of Training : Study about Relays and Circuit
breakers

PROJECT DETAILS

Project In Bachelor Of Engg:

Project : Echo Cancellation using Digital Signal
Processor
Role : Team member

Description:

This project enables long delay echo cancellation with reduced computational effort, while achieving greater convergence speed and lower residual error, when compared with other systems reported in recent literature. Using Digital Signal Processor does this.

Project In Diploma:

Project : Digital Energy Meter
Role : Team Member

Description:

This project gives the digital display of energy consumption in KWH. Even the slight variation in the load side will be detected and displayed in the Meter

PERSONAL DETAILS

Date-Of-Birth : 10 March 1976
Passport No : A4446617
Marital Status : Single
Languages known : Telugu, English, Tamil, Hindi
Previous Topic: Required Oracle Developers for Apps Customisation
Next Topic: Functional OTL - Immediate need
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:26:32 CDT 2024