Home » Other » Marketplace » We need Experienced Oracle Professionals
We need Experienced Oracle Professionals [message #106276] Tue, 21 January 2003 22:38 Go to next message
TSK. Raman
Hello! Oracle Professionals:
This is TSK. Raman, Corporate Manger - HRD, SEEC Technologies Asia Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 50, Srinagar Colony, Hyderabad - 500 073: Tel. 040-23742506 /7

We are looking for some senior Oracle professionals please. Professioals with DBA experience and possible Java programming skills background will be the ideal fit for the kind of job that we project. The location would be Hyderabad. We can assure excellent working envornment with good career prospects and a very competitive remuneration pakage to go with.
Ideal experience about 5-6 years or more on Oracle/DBA. Should have an engineering background or MCA or M.Sc. Computer Scince from any recognized University in India or abroad. Our emphasis would be on technical strengths and of course excellent communication skills in English (both spoken and written).
Should there be more queries please feel free to write to tskr@seecasia.com. We would be interested in receiving appropriate c.v.'s from professionals who think they fit the bill. It may be mailed to tskr@seecasia.com
If you think you are not interested, even a reference to another useful resource would do. We will be pleased to talk to them ASAP.

SEEC is a product development compnay currently focussed on developing Insurance products. Please visit our site: www.seec.com
to know more about the company and its activites. We are a NASSDAQ listed company and have recently acquired Aserra in the US. We are integrating the various activites so that we can offer more products to the market.
Looking forward to some good responses.
Best wishes,
Raman
Re: We need Experienced Oracle Professionals [message #106564 is a reply to message #106276] Mon, 16 February 2004 19:55 Go to previous message
Bharanee
Dear sir,

If the above mentioned experience is still open i would like to apply for it.Kindly let me know.

Thanks

Regards
Bharanee
Previous Topic: Need Oracle Dev/DBA in Northern, VA
Next Topic: Waiting for JOB as a Oracle Developer (Programming in Oracle 8 and 9i Form 5 and 6i)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:09:43 CDT 2024