Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Project Manager, 11i, HR Apps
Oracle Project Manager, 11i, HR Apps [message #106202] Mon, 18 November 2002 12:33 Go to next message
Omni One
We need an Oracle 11i Project Manager for one of our clients. This is a permanent position, not a contract. Our client is a very large, stable organization. They are implementing the Oracle HR module. You will be responsible for providing applications support, managing your project team and some programming in PL/SQL. A great company environment with many of the latest technologies. You should have experience with Oracle 11i (or 9i worse case) a BS degree is required (sorry, can't get around this). This position is in the northern suburbs of Chicago, commutable from the city via Metra. No relocation or sponserships please. To apply, please send your resume to omnione@omnione.com. This position is an immediate need.
Re: Oracle Project Manager, 11i, HR Apps [message #106412 is a reply to message #106202] Mon, 30 June 2003 09:48 Go to previous message
Faisal Younis Malik
Dear Sir/Madem

I have experience with Oracle 9i and had worked for may projects as Project Manager.

Therefore please give me chance to work with ur greate organization

thank you
Yours sincerely
faisal younis malik
Previous Topic: Oracle Developer with Cold Fusion-Detroit, MI
Next Topic: H1B Kits
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:19:41 CDT 2024