Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle 11i Developers needed for contract in Florida
Oracle 11i Developers needed for contract in Florida [message #106157] Wed, 23 October 2002 09:45
Sandy Webster
Please send your resume to swebster@blakehunter.com for immediate consideration.

DESCRIPTION OF JOB:
Create interface & conversion routines using PL/SQL. Develop forms and extensions using Forms 6i and JDeveloper. Develop reports using Reports 6i and Discoverer. Create object structure, object logic, and test scripts. Write technical documentation.

TECHNICAL SKILLS:
8+ years in technology environment. Strong Oracle Financial Applications 11i development background required, experience in PO, AP, GL, FA preferred.
Experience with PL/SQL in UNIX. Knowledge of ER diagrams and data models. Constellar, Kintana a plus.
Oracle application developer with expertise
specifically in Oracle Internet Procurement and Oracle Purchasing. Requires experience with Oracle Workflow
and Developer 6i. Searching specifically for individuals having experience with requisition import, AK developer, PO account generator workflows, direct to supplier workflow, and/or the purchase order print.
Previous Topic: Need Oracle applications consultants with experience in student administration.
Next Topic: Oracle Data Warehousing - Consultants needed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:11:28 CDT 2024