Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Financial Consultant Needed
Oracle Financial Consultant Needed [message #106046] Fri, 27 September 2002 09:58 Go to next message
Deb
Hi,

We have an immediate requirement for an Oracle financial (functional) consultant with atleast 3 years of work experience .

Required :

1. Atleast 1 implementation and 1 upgrade experience in Oracle GL,AP,FA and PO.

2. Should be qualified to work in US .

Project will be onsite and candidates should be willing to relocate within USA.

Duration : 4 months .

Please send your resume in Word format to dchatterjee@atlassoft.com

Thanks

Deb
Re: Oracle Financial Consultant Needed [message #106082 is a reply to message #106046] Tue, 08 October 2002 16:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Debbie Rae
I work for a placement agency in Toronto, Canada. We specialize in Oracle Financial Consultants and we work with large fortune 500 companies as well as smaller start-up companies. We tell our clients what we are paying our contractors, this way nothing is hidden. Also, we don't work from any of the boards, we get most of our Candidates through referrals as well as old fashioned recruiting. Please let me know if you would like more information on our Company.
Re: Oracle Financial Consultant Needed [message #106092 is a reply to message #106046] Thu, 10 October 2002 01:06 Go to previous message
Mudassar
Hi,

I will be greatfull if you would mail me the complete information about your company's employment strategy.
Waiting for the reply...

Regards
Mudassar
Previous Topic: Senior Oracle DBA & System Analyst with UNIX Administration & Shell Scripting Experience.
Next Topic: Oracle Portal Web Developer position-Tampa, Florida
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:08:58 CDT 2024