Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle PL/SQL Developer Consultant needed
Oracle PL/SQL Developer Consultant needed [message #106022] Wed, 18 September 2002 12:35 Go to next message
Jill Herrin
Oracle PL/SQL Developer Consultant needed for a project in Memphis TN; experience with SQL, ASP & XML helpful. Please send resume to jdrmail@jdresources.com
Re: Oracle PL/SQL Developer Consultant needed [message #106083 is a reply to message #106022] Tue, 08 October 2002 16:15 Go to previous message
Debbie Rae
My name is Debbie Rae and I work for a placement agency called INTPS Inc (International Placement Services). One of the areas that we specialize in is Oracle Developers. We don't work from any of the boards, we get most of our candidates through referrals and old fashioned recruiting. Also, we tell our Clients what we are paying our Consultants, this way nothing is hidden. We work with large fortune 500 companies as well as smaller start-up companies. Please contact me if you would like additional information on our Company.
Previous Topic: Development of custom CRM, Web and database solutions for your business.
Next Topic: Oracle Financial Functional consultant looking for job in Cananda or USA
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:39:31 CDT 2024