Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Financial Functional consultant looking for job in Cananda or USA
Oracle Financial Functional consultant looking for job in Cananda or USA [message #105985] Thu, 05 September 2002 20:44 Go to next message
Oracle Financials consult
Solid Four years Oracle Financial Functional experiences that cover:

GL, AR, AP, Fa, and CM;
FSG and GLDI and FADI;
SQL, SQL Plus, and PL/SQL;
Crystal Reports, Toad;
Please contact me if you are interested in my profile. I will forward my CV for your further considerations. Thanks for your attention.

PS, if job is in the US, I need H1 visa sponsorship. Currently I am in Vancouver, Canada.
Re: Oracle Financial Functional consultant looking for job in Cananda or USA [message #105996 is a reply to message #105985] Wed, 11 September 2002 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tech Recruiter
If you can speak French, I have a 6 month contract opening in Quebec.
Re: Oracle Financial Functional consultant looking for job in Cananda or USA [message #106012 is a reply to message #105985] Mon, 16 September 2002 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kala
Please send your CV across to kalas@solix.com.
Re: Oracle Financial Functional consultant looking for job in Cananda or USA [message #106641 is a reply to message #105985] Fri, 12 March 2004 12:03 Go to previous message
Katherine Thibodeaux
Hi

I have a few job openings with the same company I am trying to fill. The Consulting positions can be located anywhere in the US, but it’s a Monday through Friday traveling schedule doing on-site work. The Oracle DBA position must be located in the Fremont CA Area.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Kathy Thibodeaux
T-tech Staffing Solutions, LLC
National Recruiter
Seattle
Previous Topic: Looking for unskilled work
Next Topic: ASCENTIAL, COGNOS and Teradata professionals required for GULF projects
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:59:44 CDT 2024