Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle 11i jobs in MI
Oracle 11i jobs in MI [message #105881] Thu, 01 August 2002 06:59 Go to next message
Andy Rentfrow
1 POSITION DESCRIPTION: Develop extensions to the Oracle 11i Core Purchasing modules for the ##### Tool Orders Process
SKILLS REQUIRED: .Oracle 11i purchasing knowledge (technical and functional knowledge) .Oracle forms 6i .Oracle workflow/notifications experience .experience writing/using Oracle AIM documents (MD50, MD70, ect.)

#2 POSITION DESCRIPTION: Develop complex extension using Oracle 11i for Purchasing Implementation.
SKILLS REQUIRED: All four positions - Java, JSP, Pl/SQL Experience with extending Oracle Applications functionality Oracle workflow, HTML, Unix

#3 POSITION DESCRIPTION: Develop complex extensions of the Oracle 11i pacage
SKILLS REQUIRED: Position 1: Oracle 11i Purchasing, Forms 6i and Reports 6i Expert developer. Oracle 11i PPurchasing fuctional and technical knowledge, Forms 6i extensions and reports extension with 11i Purchasing context and workflow notification. Positions 2,3,4: Oracle 11i Purchasing extension developers. Purchasing functional and technical knowledge, PL/SQL expert

#4 POSITION DESCRIPTION: Global Purchasing and Accounts Payable implementation of Oracle applications 11i (modules AP, CL, PO)
SKILLS REQUIRED: Oracle App 11i (modules AP, GL, PO), PL/SQL, SDLC

If you would like to apply send your resume in word format to me.

Andy Rentfrow
GDI Infotech, Inc.
1-800-608-7682 ext. 231
www.gdii.com
arentfrow@gdii.
Re: Oracle 11i jobs in MI [message #105911 is a reply to message #105881] Tue, 13 August 2002 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jean-Robert Bondzanga
Dear Andy,

I am interested in the position #4, could you please send me an email so that I can reply you with my CV.

Regards,
Jean-Robert
Re: Oracle 11i jobs in MI [message #106139 is a reply to message #105881] Thu, 17 October 2002 08:04 Go to previous message
Thomas Lee
Dear Employer,

I have extensive experience as an Oracle Applications Consultant with 5 years Oracle Financials Federal and Public Sector experience and 7 years Oracle Manufacturing knowledge. Working knowledge of Oracle Releases 10.7 and 11i with Help Desk support also. Experience writing and using Oracle AIM methodology documentation (MD50, MD70, and BR110’s).

Knowledge of customer requirements in each core module with excellent communication skills (written, oral, and formal presentation). Project Leadership skills -Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of IT systems architecture and business re-engineering requirements. Completed three life cycle implementations.

Skills include working independently within guidelines, preparing enterprise process models, workflow diagrams, process narratives, information requirements specifications, logic diagrams, application coverage diagrams, data source description matrices.

Worked extensively with project developers, managers, end users and vendors in implementing and resolving technical related issues would provide an excellent opportunity to utilize my skills in any positions related.

I have performed detailed system configurations, tests, troubleshooting, and documentation control processes using AIM best practice methodologies.

I am very much interested in joining your organization for the Purchasing position and my availability is immediate.

I can be reached at (313) 270-2039 or (313) 867-3769

Sincerely,

Thomas Lee
Previous Topic: Looking for an Oracle CRM Sr.Consultant
Next Topic: Developer 2000 Candidates Needed In Arizona!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:40:32 CDT 2024